ADVERTISEMENT

COVERUP!!! MUELLER TEAM SAYS EVIDENCE WAS ALARMING & SIGNIFICANT

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
WASHINGTON — Some of Robert S. Mueller III’s investigators have told associates that Attorney General William P. Barr failed to adequately portray the findings of their inquiry and that they were more troubling for President Trump than Mr. Barr indicated, according to government officials and others familiar with their simmering frustrations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

COVERUP!!!!!!!!

MUELLER TEAM GAVE BARR REDACTED SUMMARY READY FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

The special counsel’s investigators had already written multiple summaries of the report, and some team members believe that Mr. Barr should have included more of their material in the four-page letter he wrote on March 24 laying out their main conclusions, according to government officials familiar with the investigation. Mr. Barr only briefly cited the special counsel’s work in his letter.

MUELLER TEAM SAYS EVIDENCE WAS ALARMING & SIGNIFICANT
But members of Mueller’s team have complained to close associates that the evidence they gathered on obstruction was alarming and significant.

“It was much more acute than Barr suggested,” said one person, who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the subject’s sensitivity.

“There was immediate displeasure from the team when they saw how the attorney general had characterized their work instead,” according one U.S. official briefed on the matter.

Summaries were prepared for different sections of the report, with a view that they could made public, the official said.

The report was prepared “so that the front matter from each section could have been released immediately — or very quickly,” the official said. “It was done in a way that minimum redactions, if any, would have been necessary, and the work would have spoken for itself.”

Mueller’s team assumed the information was going to be made available to the public, the official said, “and so they prepared their summaries to be shared in their own words — and not in the attorney general’s summary of their work, as turned out to be the case.”

“It’s been my assumption that a 400-page report has an executive summary already, and so of course it begged the question, ‘Why did Barr feel the need to release his own summary?’ ” he said on MSNBC. “Why didn’t he release a summary produced by Bob Mueller itself instead of trying to shape it through his own words?”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...2f46684196e_story.html?utm_term=.e846be9f5342

It’s amazing how they waited until yesterday and today to make their concerns known. I’m positive if they truly had these concerns the day after Barr’s letter any media outlet would have gladly listened to them and published their story.

COVERUP!!!!!!!!

MUELLER TEAM GAVE BARR REDACTED SUMMARY READY FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

The special counsel’s investigators had already written multiple summaries of the report, and some team members believe that Mr. Barr should have included more of their material in the four-page letter he wrote on March 24 laying out their main conclusions, according to government officials familiar with the investigation. Mr. Barr only briefly cited the special counsel’s work in his letter.

MUELLER TEAM SAYS EVIDENCE WAS ALARMING & SIGNIFICANT
But members of Mueller’s team have complained to close associates that the evidence they gathered on obstruction was alarming and significant.

“It was much more acute than Barr suggested,” said one person, who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the subject’s sensitivity.

“There was immediate displeasure from the team when they saw how the attorney general had characterized their work instead,” according one U.S. official briefed on the matter.

Summaries were prepared for different sections of the report, with a view that they could made public, the official said.

The report was prepared “so that the front matter from each section could have been released immediately — or very quickly,” the official said. “It was done in a way that minimum redactions, if any, would have been necessary, and the work would have spoken for itself.”

Mueller’s team assumed the information was going to be made available to the public, the official said, “and so they prepared their summaries to be shared in their own words — and not in the attorney general’s summary of their work, as turned out to be the case.”

“It’s been my assumption that a 400-page report has an executive summary already, and so of course it begged the question, ‘Why did Barr feel the need to release his own summary?’ ” he said on MSNBC. “Why didn’t he release a summary produced by Bob Mueller itself instead of trying to shape it through his own words?”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...2f46684196e_story.html?utm_term=.e846be9f5342

You’ve got him now!

And don’t you just love the third hand information being fed. “Associates of investogators have said”?!?!?! Come on now even dtard is better than this

Reactions: 19MU88
CONS MAY THINK IT IS NO PROBLEM FOR RUSSIA TO PICK OUR PRESIDENT THEN COVER UP THE MUELLER REPORT EXPOSING THE CONSPIRACY - PROGRESSIVES DO NOT.
WE STAND FOR THE CONSTITUTION, FREEDOM, AMERICA.

NO MAN (OR FOREIGN POWER) IS ABOVE THE LAW

It’s amazing how they waited until yesterday and today to make their concerns known. I’m positive if they truly had these concerns the day after Barr’s letter any media outlet would have gladly listened to them and published their story.
I don't see them wanting to interject themselves into the political side of this unless absolutely necessary. After two-weeks of delay, apparently, some had reached that point.

I don't see them wanting to interject themselves into the political side of this unless absolutely necessary. After two-weeks of delay, apparently, some had reached that point.
Hahahahahah. They didn’t want to be political?!? You can’t be serious. If they didn’t want to be political they would have said it sooner and not after Nadler issued a subpoena.
Barr and MUELLER are redacting the report based on policy and law. But that’s not good enough. This is nothing but politics and you know it

Hilarious ! Nothing to take to a gran jury but still something!

The leftist media must thank god every day for gullible emotional idiot liberals

giphy.gif

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Hahahahahah. They didn’t want to be political?!? You can’t be serious. If they didn’t want to be political they would have said it sooner and not after Nadler issued a subpoena.
Barr and MUELLER are redacting the report based on policy and law. But that’s not good enough. This is nothing but politics and you know it
Before this, have there been leaks during the Mueller investigation? Not that I'm aware of - very few if any. AND there would have been leaks if this was politics as usual. Look at the leaks out of the white house and congress.

It's no surprise to me Mueller's staff would be hesitant to speak up now since the investigation was conducted so closed.

Of course, all that needs to occur is for the report to be released. Any questions would be answered. It's simple, if there's nothing to hide, release it.

Before this, have there been leaks during the Mueller investigation? Not that I'm aware of - very few if any. AND there would have been leaks if this was politics as usual. Look at the leaks out of the white house and congress.

It's no surprise to me Mueller's staff would be hesitant to speak up now since the investigation was conducted so closed.

Of course, all that needs to occur is for the report to be released. Any questions would be answered. It's simple, if there's nothing to hide, release it.
It is going to be released pursuant to current laws/policies regarding grand jury testimony current investigations and intelligence sources and methods. Do you have an issue with that?

Secondly everything that has leaked has been through "people familiar with" the Mueller investigation. Just about everything they have leaked has been a giant nothing burger. If you cant see this for what it truly is, and thats nothing but politics, then I can help you

Reactions: SamSwimmer
It is going to be released pursuant to current laws/policies regarding grand jury testimony current investigations and intelligence sources and methods. Do you have an issue with that?

Secondly everything that has leaked has been through "people familiar with" the Mueller investigation. Just about everything they have leaked has been a giant nothing burger. If you cant see this for what it truly is, and thats nothing but politics, then I can help you
I don't believe Donald Trump political appointees are capable of rendering an accurate report. Look at the number of Trump staff that have been indicted, convicted, fired or have resigned for lying or unethical behavior. None of us should accept, "trust me, trust me" or "believe me" from this crew.

Can you tell me what the investigation leaked...something more specific than "everything".

Why would you attempt to quote me on something that wasn't even my post above?? Used the internet much??

Look at the number of Trump staff that have been indicted, convicted, fired or have resigned for lying or unethical behavior.

(see this is how you actually quote/respond to actual members posting)

You've made this claim multiple times before. How many "Trump staff" have been convicted, fired, or resigned for lying/unethical behavior exactly?

I don't believe Donald Trump political appointees are capable of rendering an accurate report. Look at the number of Trump staff that have been indicted, convicted, fired or have resigned for lying or unethical behavior. None of us should accept, "trust me, trust me" or "believe me" from this crew.

Can you tell me what the investigation leaked...something more specific than "everything".
So you dont trust Mueller since he along with Barr are the ones making the redactions?

Just look at the buzzfeed report about Trump tellng Cohen to lie etc. that was supposedly leaked by "those with knowledge of the investigation." The point of "everything" was relating to who has done the leaking not that everything has leaked.

LOOK FOOL - FIND OUT WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU
SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE. READ THE ARTICLE.
WHICH SAYS
MUELLER WROTE REDACTED SUMMARIES FOR EACH PART OF HIS REPORT
SO, BARR DIDNT NEED TO REDACT ANYTHING MUELLER'S TEAM HAD ALREADY
DONE THAT. THE REPORT WAS READY TO GO TO CONGRESS/THE PUBLIC
WHEN MUELLER HANDED IT TO BARR BEFORE BARR WROTE HIS WHTIEWASH
LETTER AND 2 WEEKS AGO.

ONE LAST THING - IF MUELLERS REPORT SAID WHAT CROOKED DONALD SAYS
IT SAYS YOU CAN BET YOUR LAST DOLLAR CROOKED WOULD HAVE HAND DELIVERED
AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY
OF IT TO EVERY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL PERSON IN THE UNITED STATES.

THE FACT HE DOES NOT WANT ANYONE TO SEE IT SHOULD TELL ANYONE WITH A
BRAIN THE SIZE OF A PEANUT ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.

LOOK FOOL - FIND OUT WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU
SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE. READ THE ARTICLE.
WHICH SAYS
MUELLER WROTE REDACTED SUMMARIES FOR EACH PART OF HIS REPORT
SO, BARR DIDNT NEED TO REDACT ANYTHING MUELLER'S TEAM HAD ALREADY
DONE THAT. THE REPORT WAS READY TO GO TO CONGRESS/THE PUBLIC
WHEN MUELLER HANDED IT TO BARR BEFORE BARR WROTE HIS WHTIEWASH
LETTER AND 2 WEEKS AGO.
Hahahahhahahahhahah

So you dont trust Mueller since he along with Barr are the ones making the redactions?

Just look at the buzzfeed report about Trump tellng Cohen to lie etc. that was supposedly leaked by "those with knowledge of the investigation." The point of "everything" was relating to who has done the leaking not that everything has leaked.
ill take a look at buzzfeed - however, I thought that was SDNY...not Mueller.

Mueller provided a recap to be shown to congress.....congress has yet to see it. Barr issued his summary...not Mueller's. Barr will have the final say on reductions... And no I don't trust a Trump political appointee who's on record saying the president can't be guilty of obstruction. That's his opinion - not the law.

ill take a look at buzzfeed - however, I thought that was SDNY...not Mueller.

Mueller provided a recap to be shown to congress.....congress has yet to see it. Barr issued his summary...not Mueller's. Barr will have the final say on reductions... And no I don't trust a Trump political appointee who's on record saying the president can't be guilty of obstruction. That's his opinion - not the law.
It’s a lot of people’s opinion not just Barr’s. Impeach the president then he can absolutely be charged with obstruction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT