ADVERTISEMENT

CPI

They are going to come and say GDP grew slightly at the end of Sept. Democrats and the media will proclaim , see recession never happened.

but, we slow down in Q4 and into Q1 of 2023, when the real recession hits.

Reading about more and more layoffs at companies each day and week. Stay tuned Q4 is when it is coming.

The only way inflation can come down is for unemployment to go up. Liquidity being taken out of the markets. $TRILLIONS have been created and leveraged. Going to be a multi-year process.

The only way inflation can come down is for unemployment to go up. Liquidity being taken out of the markets. $TRILLIONS have been created and leveraged. Going to be a multi-year process.
These companies are going to have to get rid of their higher cost someway, lay people off is one way. Starting to see it now. Just watch the news here and there and you will see Company x announces layoffs, Company announces layoffs

Don't look at your 401K plans today, or tomorrow, or even next week. Hell, no sense in ever looking at them again. They'll be completely wiped out in the near future, thanks to mush. Only good thing I have going for me is that the life expectancy for old white men keeps going downward, and it won't be long until I hit that mark. Doing my 6 month doctor checkup next month, and when he tells me I need to cut back on drinking, I'm going to invite him out to the porch.

Reactions: Jartard
Don't look at your 401K plans today, or tomorrow, or even next week. Hell, no sense in ever looking at them again. They'll be completely wiped out in the near future, thanks to mush. Only good thing I have going for me is that the life expectancy for old white men keeps going downward, and it won't be long until I hit that mark. Doing my 6 month doctor checkup next month, and when he tells me I need to cut back on drinking, I'm going to invite him out to the porch.
should have listened. haven't looked in a while so thought what the hell, can't be that bad. it is. i plan on living until i'm 75 and had enough to live lavishly traveling the world beginning at age 55. based on how much i've lost over the last 6 months, i'll have to either wait until i'm 57 and only travel 18 years, or start at 55 and commit suicide when i'm 73.

should have listened. haven't looked in a while so thought what the hell, can't be that bad. it is. i plan on living until i'm 75 and had enough to live lavishly traveling the world beginning at age 55. based on how much i've lost over the last 6 months, i'll have to either wait until i'm 57 and only travel 18 years, or start at 55 and commit suicide when i'm 73.
I'm not sure what's funnier. You thinking you have the balls to whack yourself at 73, or you actually thinking your liver will hold up until you're 75.

I'm not sure what's funnier. You thinking you have the balls to whack yourself at 73, or you actually thinking your liver will hold up until you're 75.
just had blood work the other day. i'm not sure how, but doc says the liver is good for another solid 30 years of abuse.

just had blood work the other day. i'm not sure how, but doc says the liver is good for another solid 30 years of abuse.
You must do the same thing I do. Don't drink for a few weeks prior to bloodwork. Then, once great results are known, celebrate by drinking a case or two.

You must do the same thing I do. Don't drink for a few weeks prior to bloodwork. Then, once great results are known, celebrate by drinking a case or two.
true story: a couple years ago, nurse goodbody was working one of those saturday blood screenings where people could get their blood work done free, and i was due. i had forgotten about it and drank 20+ beers friday evening up until around 1:30 a.m. before crashing. nursie wakes me at 4 a.m. and draws my blood on the way out the door and i'm still half kicked in the ass.

results came back and doc was going on about how good they were so i told him the rest of the story. he laughed and said that wouldn't affect the results and not to get the thought in my head that laying drunk would help with blood work.

tldr: sorry michjackass, not drinking a few weeks prior to bloodwork isn't going to help you out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT