ADVERTISEMENT

Crimea River - Pentagon Press Secretary's Briefing This Week

Remember the billions in coalition equipment the US abandoned in Afghanistan based on Joe Biden’s incredibly short sighted abrupt withdrawal that created massive human rights issues in the country? Reports are Putin is purchasing portions of it in his ongoing dealings with the Taliban.

Last edited:
Remember the billions in coalition equipment the US abandoned in Afghanistan based on Joe Biden’s incredibly shorted abrupt withdrawal that created massive human rights issues in the country? Reports are Putin is purchasing portions of it in his ongoing dealings with the Taliban.
Wouldn't surprise me.

You did. You supported a war for TWENTY YEARS. Until your orange jesus said maybe we ought to get out of afghanistan.

Tell me why you supported the attempt to create a democracy in afghanistan but are against protecting one in ukraine.

You think Ukraine is a democracy? You do know how Zelensky got into office, right?

According to the WSJ, the US is "donating" up to 50 Abrams. The cost per tank is estimated around $9 million each. I've seen multiple defense sites that place the operating costs around $66k per mile, per tank.

Last edited:
According to the WSJ, the US is "donating" up to 50 Abrams. The cost per tank is estimated around $9 million each. I've seen multiple defense sites that place the operating costs around $66k per mile, per tank.
This thing is escalating and drawing us in more.

Questions:

1) Who maintains the Abrams?
2)Who supplies the parts?
3)Who trains the Ukrainians?
4)How do they utilize and coordinate combine coordination on the battlefield? Armor, Infantry, Artillery, Engineer assets, logistics? Air support? Our armor works best combined with all these things. We have Combat Aviation Brigades with Apaches? Coordinations with our Air FOrce for close air support?
5)Who pays for all of it.
6)What type of rounds are we going to give them with the Abrams?
7What type of communication devices?

At some point are we being lured into American boots on the ground? How do you say here are 50 tanks and now use them effectively?

Does anybody even ask any questions?

Army officers go through 19 weeks of Army Basic Leadership Course. That is a new 2nd LT. Enlisted go through 14 to 16 weeks(about half of that is basic so it would be at least 6 to 8 weeks) Once they reach Captain they go through months and months of training at that level.

Who is going to do all this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT