ADVERTISEMENT

Crispy Lips

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Already today, you have posted three or four threads of Fox News articles. Just like most of your threads, they almost always result in very low engagement and simply clutter the board with the same old bullshit that you try to post. Of course, now morons will post "great thread," etc. in those threads just to make your threads actually have a little engagement.

This is your last warning. No more. Continue that today, and I will blow this mother fvcker up for a week instead of a day. It is your responsibility to respect the board and not ruin it. Even a moron like you can see that your threads get very little engagement and cause the ruining of the board.

If you continue to do this, this place will be destroyed for a week, and it will be all your fault.

herdman makes and enforces the rules around here. He's also in charge of decision making, so if you have a particular issue that needs addressed, you should reach out directly to herdman, aka, the people's moderator.

herdman makes and enforces the rules around here. He's also in charge of decision making, so if you have a particular issue that needs addressed, you should reach out directly to herdman, aka, the people's moderator.
In that case, what was the point of you crying on your recent posts about the moderators not doing anything? Sounds like you’re voting against HerMan.

im-triggered-triggered.gif

Already today, you have posted three or four threads of Fox News articles. Just like most of your threads, they almost always result in very low engagement and simply clutter the board with the same old bullshit that you try to post. Of course, now morons will post "great thread," etc. in those threads just to make your threads actually have a little engagement.

This is your last warning. No more. Continue that today, and I will blow this mother fvcker up for a week instead of a day. It is your responsibility to respect the board and not ruin it. Even a moron like you can see that your threads get very little engagement and cause the ruining of the board.

If you continue to do this, this place will be destroyed for a week, and it will be all your fault.
It's pretty easy to ignore a post you don't care to read. Like I do most of your posts.

Gonna be funny how pissed you get when the mod merges all your threads into one.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.

Shhhhh....Leave it alone, dumbass. Just do what you have to do. I'm going to post another one.

You're such a whiny little bitch.

Reactions: johns1124
Maybe they identify as black now like Commie-la

Pedo-puss has his leggings all in a bunch. His vag must be dry too.

He's getting ready to shut the forum down, so you know it's bad. Poor pussy. 😪

I'll win this battle. You have a job. I don't. I can spend all day blowing this up until you realize that you ruin the board with your posting. You started five threads today about Fox News articles. Nobody gives a shit about them, which is why you get nobody to respond in them. Take a hint you fvcking moron.

You're ruining our board. So you'll get seven days of this until you either learn the lesson or your kind starts holding you accountable for ruining the board.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT