ADVERTISEMENT

CROOKED DONALD loses again

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
240-0 unanimous vote to release Mueller report. 1 gay senator stops senate vote - what are they afraid we will learn?

A resolution that means absolutely NOTHING and a slur towards a sitting senator. Notice how it’s the Dems that make light of Lindsay Graham’s sexuality.

And where’s our resident political scientist bashing this resolution, as pointless, like he did the live birth resolution a week or so ago?

And where’s our resident political scientist bashing this resolution, as pointless, like he did the live birth resolution a week or so ago?

In the words of Roger Daltrey, who the fvck are you? I don't answer to your response time requirements. Ten minutes? GTFO. Shit, I don't even read half of dherd's posts (who does?).

If you truly want my opinion...you should know my opinion on non-binding resolutions, I think they are silly. As silly as you are to not know the "live birth act" was legislation and not a non-binding resolution.

SOUTH CAROLINA'S SENIOR SENATOR SEEMS GAY TO ME.

WEBSTER:
Definition of gay
(Entry 1 of 3)

1a : happily excited : merry in a gay mood
b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits a bird's gay spring song

2a : bright, lively gay sunny meadows
b : brilliant in color

3 : given to social pleasures

CONSERVATIVES COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING - EXCEPT THE THINGS THEY SHOULD
COMPLAIN ABOUT - LIKE RUSSIAN SPIES IN THE WHITE HOUSE - THAT THEY COVER UP.
CONS ARE ALWAYS POOR POWERLESS VICTIMS - EVEN WITH TOTAL CONTROL OF THE U.S. GOVT.
POOR, POOR HAPLESS CONSERVATIVES. = CRY ME A RIVER.

SOUTH CAROLINA'S SENIOR SENATOR SEEMS GAY TO ME.

WEBSTER:
Definition of gay
(Entry 1 of 3)

1a : happily excited : merry in a gay mood
b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits a bird's gay spring song

2a : bright, lively gay sunny meadows
b : brilliant in color

3 : given to social pleasures

CONSERVATIVES COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING - EXCEPT THE THINGS THEY SHOULD
COMPLAIN ABOUT - LIKE RUSSIAN SPIES IN THE WHITE HOUSE - THAT THEY COVER UP.
CONS ARE ALWAYS POOR POWERLESS VICTIMS - EVEN WITH TOTAL CONTROL OF THE U.S. GOVT.
POOR, POOR HAPLESS CONSERVATIVES. = CRY ME A RIVER.
Yeah that’s exactly the way you meant it.

In the words of Roger Daltrey, who the fvck are you? I don't answer to your response time requirements. Ten minutes? GTFO. Shit, I don't even read half of dherd's posts (who does?).

If you truly want my opinion...you should know my opinion on non-binding resolutions, I think they are silly. As silly as you are to not know the "live birth act" was legislation and not a non-binding resolution.
Just trying to figure out your double standards for calling things out.

A resolution that means absolutely NOTHING and a slur towards a sitting senator. Notice how it’s the Dems that make light of Lindsay Graham’s sexuality.

Lindsay Graham gay ?? No way.

Just trying to figure out your double standards for calling things out.

Please link to any past "double standards" on non-binding resolutions. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Seriously, there are far more interesting things going on than this, I didn't even realize this was being done today. The New Zealand shooting, the crazy flooding in Nebraska, etc.

Having problems with the quote function there, Xenu? Thanks for proving my point.

You have no point. You are an idiot when you daily and purposely overlook the stupidity of your fellow cons AND attempt to defend a poster who has said one thing and only one thing 53 times.

You have no point. You are an idiot when you daily and purposely overlook the stupidity of your fellow cons AND attempt to defend a poster who has said one thing and only one thing 53 times.

Yeah. I mean it's not like he keeps replying "allahu akbar!" to the same thing over and over. 'Cause that's totally different.

Yeah. I mean it's not like he keeps replying "allahu akbar!" to the same thing over and over. 'Cause that's totally different.

It's not like cons whining to moderators over and over again about what they think are repetitive posts and then giving a poster that's posted almost exactly the same thing over 50 times and then giving that poster over 70 likes. 'Cause that's totally different.

Reactions: dherd
Uh-oh. Looks like someone is butthurt.

81a355e2dc1be18d177edbae61a6f263.jpg

NEVER MIND GUYS - CROOKED DONALD SAID THIS MORNING HE LOBBIED THE HOUSE TO "GO ALONG" WITH THE VOTE RELEASING THE MUELLER REPORT.
winking-face_1f609.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT