ADVERTISEMENT

Damn!! How the hell did this happen?

And did all that money protect Trump from being found liable for sexual abuse, defamation, and fraud?? Did it prevent your orange jesus from being found guilty of 34 felony counts??

He will be more than happy to spend your money on appeals and other legal expenses.

$141 million in fundraising in May.

Deplorables sure can bring the cash!
It's truly sad. A guy who claims he is worth billions is taking the last few dollars that tens of thousands of his supporters have.

It's truly sad. A guy who claims he is worth billions is taking the last few dollars that tens of thousands of his supporters have.

It's not about Trump, my fellow American. Not even a little bit. He's not "taking" people's money either. That's what you aren't getting. Most of Democrats' and Pedo-Joe's bleaters don't get it. That's why you're so ignorant and dangerous to America when you vote.

I guarandamntee you, Pedo-Joe and those who surround him do. That's why they're using their most effective weapon. The DOJ.

Last edited:
It's not about Trump, my fellow American. Not even a little bit. He's not "taking" people's money either. That's what you aren't getting. Most of Democrats' and Pedo-Joe's bleaters don't get it. That's why you're so ignorant and dangerous to America when you vote.

I guarandamntee you, Pedo-Joe and those who surround him do. That's why they're using their most effective weapon. The DOJ.
You're a lying idiot.

And did all that money protect Trump from being found liable for sexual abuse, defamation, and fraud?? Did it prevent your orange jesus from being found guilty of 34 felony counts??

He will be more than happy to spend your money on appeals and other legal expenses.
^^fascist supports fascists^^

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT