ADVERTISEMENT

Dayton shooter - guess who he supports

Congrats, I guess.
well I just thought since some on here are always happy to report if someone sho
I’m glad we agree on the fact that ohioherd is a complete fvcking moron. Nice call 88
I only did this to show all of those who jumped on the bandwagon about the El Paso shooter in the other post.Funny how you think that was okay since he was supposed to like trump. remember when you liked GK's post showing uncle Sam hugging the NRA guy? Priceless.Nice double standard .So are you saying yaggs is a moron? By the way, there are bad people on both sides of the aisle.

Last edited:
Reactions: cottrell75
81a99233434b0ad1f5ef3750618666c4--church-lady-dana-carvey-fum.jpg

well I just thought since some on here are always happy to report if someone sho

I only did this to show all of those who jumped on the bandwagon about the El Paso shooter in the other post.Funny how you think that was okay since he was supposed to like trump. remember when you liked GK's post showing uncle Sam hugging the NRA guy? Priceless.Nice double standard .So are you saying yaggs is a moron? By the way, there are bad people on both sides of the aisle.

No surprise that I have to dumb this down for deplorables.

There are nuts who follow each candidate. Those candidates haven't done anything to incite or promote those nuts.

Now, go look at my El Paso thread. What is the main point of the entire post? That's right - the main point is that the El Paso nut posted a manifesto ripping into immigrants, particularly Hispanic immigrants, and then drove hours away to go to a place full of Hispanic immigrants. As we all know, cheeto has incited violence against those who disagree with him and promoted the belief that the hispanic immigrants are rapists, criminals, and dirty.

In other words, this isn't just a nut that a candidate randomly happened to have as a supporter. This is a nut who bought into the extremely dangerous rhetoric that cheeto has been communicating for years. It's the same argument that I had with BC multiple times about how people are actually acting violently based on cheeto's words.

Mitch McConnel, Warren, etc. all have some nuts as supporters. It's simply a numbers game when you are a national level politician. But those politicians aren't doing anything to gain the support of, incite, or promote the violence of those nuts. cheeto is doing exactly that.

Next time you think you have a "gotcha' moment," go back, read the original post again, and use a little of that fourth grade intelligence to see if the things are the same.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I’m glad we agree on the fact that ohioherd is a complete fvcking moron. Nice call 88
So you are too dense to see that Ohio was making fun of your libiot friend. That’s why you are jartard!

Yags

I hope the fact Marine thinks your are a moron wont damage your friendship

So you are too dense to see that Ohio was making fun of your libiot friend. That’s why you are jartard!

Yags

I hope the fact Marine thinks your are a moron wont damage your friendship

Marine is smarter than you and Ohio, which allows him to see that my point about the El Paso shooter was that he was a supporter of a politician who was claiming that Hispanic immigrants were rapists, criminals, a threat, invading, had to be stopped, etc. That shooter made a manifesto stating very similar things to what that politician incited people to think and act.

On the other hand, with Warren, there is absolutely no relation to what she says and the shooter's actions.

Reactions: Marine03
So, we can come to the conclusion that Barack Obama with his wide audience festered the Ferguson riots and caused the black man in Dallas to shoot up cops?

So, we can come to the conclusion that Barack Obama with his wide audience festered the Ferguson riots and caused the black man in Dallas to shoot up cops?

I missed the part where Obama urged violence against police like cheeto has done to those who disagree with him and illegals. I missed the part where Obama lumped all police officers into being "criminals, rapists," etc. like cheeto has done with immigrants. I missed the part where somebody yelled to Obama, at his rally, that police should be shot, and then Obama laughed at the comment. You realize that happened at a cheeto rally, right? He asked what they should do with the Mexicans crossing illegally. An audience member yelled "Shoot 'em!" cheeto laughed at the comment.

I missed the part where Obama urged violence against police like cheeto has done to those who disagree with him and illegals. I missed the part where Obama lumped all police officers into being "criminals, rapists," etc. like cheeto has done with immigrants. I missed the part where somebody yelled to Obama, at his rally, that police should be shot, and then Obama laughed at the comment. You realize that happened at a cheeto rally, right? He asked what they should do with the Mexicans crossing illegally. An audience member yelled "Shoot 'em!" cheeto laughed at the comment.
you didn't miss Obama's divisiveness; you simply chose to turn a blind eye to it.

So trump has directly called for violence in immigrants. Really?

Barack Obama won very divisive. You chose to ignore it.

I like it when EG, a man who would only hire a black man if the federal government paid him to do it, gets all preachy on race.

Look^^^it's the $13/happy meal guy making an appearance for no other purpose other than to lie. Since you've dropped in I was just wondering, did you ever find any proof that "the govt forced financial institutions to not verify income of loan applicants?"

Yes, and I explained it to you in detail. The fact that you can't effectively process information doesn't mean proof wasn't offered.

The minimum wage hasn't gone to $15 yet in our region, but fast food prices, along with other dining options, have already increased significantly. The price of the average fast food hamburger has risen at over twice the rate of inflation over the last decade (54%).

Reactions: GreenDuke
He was the president. He stirred the white pot by winning. That is all.
I think he caused black, Asian, and Hispanic cops problems as well. All groups, by the way, who are doing better under Trump.

I won't even go into Obama parading around traitor Bergdahl's parents. Why? Just so he could slap the military in the face.

Yes, and I explained it to you in detail. The fact that you can't effectively process information doesn't mean proof wasn't offered.

The minimum wage hasn't gone to $15 yet in our region, but fast food prices, along with other dining options, have already increased significantly. The price of the average fast food hamburger has risen at over twice the rate of inflation over the last decade (54%).
not only that but they keep shrinking the burgers in total size IMO.

You're a liar. You did no such thing. And the reason you didn't is because it didn't happen.

In 2008 a McDonalds hamburger was $.89, in 2018 the price was $1.09. That's an increase of $.23 and amounts to a 22.5% increase. If that same hamburger price had been raised in price to match inflation alone, it's cost would be $1.05.

You're a liar. You did no such thing. And the reason you didn't is because it didn't happen.

In 2008 a McDonalds hamburger was $.89, in 2018 the price was $1.09. That's an increase of $.23 and amounts to a 22.5% increase. If that same hamburger price had been raised in price to match inflation alone, it's cost would be $1.05.

That hamburger is still overpriced. McDonald’s is nasty as hell

Imagine that. A 22% increase in cost and minimum wage hasn't even been raised yet???

Yeah, price of a hamburger went up 2 pennies per year. What shall we ever do?
well the Mcgriddle went up at least one dollar the past few years. That is way more that 22%. It was about 2.15 now it is over 3.

Which part of "average fast food hamburger" confused you most and led you to believe that stating the price of one specific burger, from one specific chain was in any way meaningful?

I can tell without even looking that you cherry picked one item from their menu which helps support your argument.

Reactions: ohio herd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT