ADVERTISEMENT

Defund the police

Just wait, here comes the gun control stuff again. Wait, NY has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. They will probably blame a southern state for this.

Reactions: Jartard
And this on the heels of the Admin's new gun control push.

Wierd.
I am waiting on this one to see what comes out. There are some reports of some type of unexploded ordinance in the area. Not sure what is going on with this one. Wait and see.

I am not their chief.
You really went out on a limb there saying it was a planned attack considering he was wearing a gas mask. If you really want to go all conspiracy nut I just read where NONE of the security camera were working.

You really went out on a limb there saying it was a planned attack considering he was wearing a gas mask. If you really want to go all conspiracy nut I just read where NONE of the security camera were working.
uggh, i was just adding to the converstation. Just was stating someone planned what they did.

Last edited:
Are any of the injured people linked to the Clinton's?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT