ADVERTISEMENT

Defund the police - 2024

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
Where are all the cries to defund the police due to death by officers that we heard while Trump was POTUS??? Hmmm....

"The U.S. set another grim record last year as the number of people killed by police continued its steady increase, according to a new report released Wednesday by Mapping Police Violence."

"Police killed more than 1,300 people in 2023, a year that saw several high-profile cases including the fatal beating of Tyre Nichols in Memphis, Tennessee, the shooting of an environmental activist who was protesting the construction of a police and fire training center near Atlanta and the death of a Virginia man who was "smothered" in a hospital. There were only 14 days without a police killing last year and on average, law enforcement officers killed someone every 6.6 hours, according to the report, which is primarily based on news reports and includes data from state and local government agencies."

01HQY5BRXSRD95JX14ZJG05CZZ.jpeg

Reactions: 30CAT
Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

Reactions: ohio herd
According to Democrats like Jerry Nadler, they never said to defund the police.

I mean, you have to be completely void of intellectual honesty to support his (and of other Democrats) statements today regarding how they supposedly didn't say to defund the police over and over, literally making it their campaign slogan for 2020 while cities burned and the livelihood of innocent small business owners suffered.

We can ask libs like H&H to comment on this, but they will deflect by saying, "BUT TRUMP" and/or "BUT REPUBLICANS" to avoid admission the leaders of their party are just as corrupt, lying pieces of shit as Republicans.

Last edited:
And yet more news about police staffing shortages...

And yet more news about police staffing shortages...

We got The Purge going on up here. My area of the city is really safe, but others—not so much. Some friends and I went to see Machine Head and Fear Factory last month downtown, and he bought a place in the South Side. I went to drop him and another friend off, and the vibe of the area at midnight is totally different. He admits that he lives in an area known as "The Killing Zone" and you do not go out after midnight. At all. Large portable spotlights are set up at every intersection, but largely, it doesn't matter. After I dropped them off, I was leaving and saw a guy throwing a large trashcan at a couple walking down the sidewalk.

He got a nice place for really cheap. He grew up outside of NYC and is used to this lifestyle, but I'm just not sure it's worth it.

We got The Purge going on up here. My area of the city is really safe, but others—not so much. Some friends and I went to see Machine Head and Fear Factory last month downtown, and he bought a place in the South Side. I went to drop him and another friend off, and the vibe of the area at midnight is totally different. He admits that he lives in an area known as "The Killing Zone" and you do not go out after midnight. At all. Large portable spotlights are set up at every intersection, but largely, it doesn't matter. After I dropped them off, I was leaving and saw a guy throwing a large trashcan at a couple walking down the sidewalk.

He got a nice place for really cheap. He grew up outside of NYC and is used to this lifestyle, but I'm just not sure it's worth it.
Was it Greed throwing the trash can thinking the couple was a mastodon?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT