ADVERTISEMENT

Open Border Policy Hits St Albans?

Dec 12, 2023
Interesting article from WSAZ. I wonder how the below "Romanians" got into the US? Are they legal residents or just trying to confuse the police?

ST. ALBANS, W.Va. (WSAZ) - Four people have been arrested after a series of thefts at businesses in St. Albans.
The theft spree ended on Sunday, Jan. 28 after a traffic stop in the 2400 block of MacCorkle Avenue following a call about items being stolen from a pharmacy along Sixth Ave....
There were also three children inside the van. A 6-month-old, 1-year-old, and a 7-year-old. Investigators say the children had some of the stolen items in their possession.

All claimed to be Romanian and have lived in the United Kingdom, according to St. Albans Police.
Officers say those arrested claimed to currently be living in Charlotte, North Carolina, and were hoping to travel back to Texas to stay with family.

https://www.wsaz.com/2024/01/29/4-arrested-after-series-thefts/

Modify message

Uh oh GREED! The illegals you've been supporting are finally making their way to your home.

And we all know you only support bullshit that doesn't inconvenience your life in any way, shape or form. Get ready, they may even rob your old ass in the parking lot of Echo Baptist.

Reactions: 30CAT
There must a few of them since they have been crossing the Mexican border from Middle Eastern and African counties as well as China.

Reactions: 30CAT
I'm not sure how anyone can be from WV and not know there's always been a decently sizeable Gypsy population here. And yes, they are usually stealing or ripping people off. If you ever want to get your driveway sealed, make sure it's not the Gypsies doing it.

Are they legal residents or just trying to confuse the police?
50/50 with Gypsies, who knows.

Did Smileys open back up?
Tell us more....

Is that a massage parlor?
No. Used to be a restaurant, motel, and nightclub. Once you secured your room, you could get anything you desired from room service. Massage would have been likely a menu option, but I know penal massage was available. Down the road from there, there was also the nude car wash, where those cleaning the vehicles would clean the windows with their titties. If they didn't spray it well enough, you could end up with nipple markings on your windshield. Surely some of you have spent some time in Saint Albans. I worked there a year back in '84.

No. Used to be a restaurant, motel, and nightclub. Once you secured your room, you could get anything you desired from room service. Massage would have been likely a menu option, but I know penal massage was available. Down the road from there, there was also the nude car wash, where those cleaning the vehicles would clean the windows with their titties. If they didn't spray it well enough, you could end up with nipple markings on your windshield. Surely some of you have spent some time in Saint Albans. I worked there a year back in '84.
There was a state official that wracked a state credit card at the titty car wash back in the day. Hahaa

Smileys was known for room service.

Uh oh GREED! The illegals you've been supporting are finally making their way to your home.

And we all know you only support bullshit that doesn't inconvenience your life in any way, shape or form. Get ready, they may even rob your old ass in the parking lot of Echo Baptist.
WV can't afford razor wire. Sicksteen.

Smileys and the car wash were located in Jefferson. John Smiley had a huge motel business until the traffic moved to 64 in the late 60’s - early 70’s. Once RT 60,became mostly a local’s route his business slowly tanked.

Down the road from there, there was also the nude car wash, where those cleaning the vehicles would clean the windows with their titties.
I remember this place from news coverage.

Given the thread subject, I thought Smiley's might have been some gypsy brothel lol.
There was a state official that wracked a state credit card at the titty car wash back in the day. Hahaa
I remember this too 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT