ADVERTISEMENT

Dems need voters

This isn't going to be the windfall they are hoping for. It's only for federal possession charges, which will be comprised almost entirely of people arrested in National Forests and Parks, very few of whom are serving jail time anyways.
None, I think. From what I read nobody is currently in jail for just federal weed possession. The pardon will help some people and I suppose some that got longer sentences due to weed possession while doing something else may benefit.

giphy.gif

Reactions: ThunderCat98
This isn't going to be the windfall they are hoping for. It's only for federal possession charges, which will be comprised almost entirely of people arrested in National Forests and Parks, very few of whom are serving jail time anyways.
There is nothing the dems won't do or promise to keep power. The student loan giveaway wasn't enough, so now they're targeting their number 2 demographic behind welfare recipients: lazy drug users.

Challenge: if you were actively trying to destroy western civilization, what would you do differently than the globalist, corporatist left (worldwide) is doing currently?

The federal govt will kick you out of the military for smoking pot tomorrow.

So what is the deal?

I guess they are taking this approach because occupants of most cemeteries can’t be counted on to keep voting Democratic.

It's only for federal possession charges, which will be comprised almost entirely of people arrested in National Forests and Parks
Also DC possession charges, as I understand.
This isn't going to be the windfall they are hoping for
Well that's not why Biden is doing this, so big whoop.
Potheads don't vote
One of the dumbest things I have ever read here. "Potheads" don't vote, yet voters keep approving legalizing pot
Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

I have never smoked marijuana in my entire life.
Who fvcking cares.

Also DC possession charges, as I understand.

Well that's not why Biden is doing this, so big whoop.

One of the dumbest things I have ever read here. "Potheads" don't vote, yet voters keep approving legalizing pot
Pondering Season 9 GIF by The Office

Who fvcking cares.
I used to be in favor of legalizing all drugs. I was wrong. Now I want to criminalize drug use like Singapore and clean up our decaying, degenerate society. Allowing open air drug markets and street people to come out of the shadows was a mistake. Lock them in padded rooms. Enough is enough.

Well I know two highly intelligent people didn't get together and mate to produce you
You have some kind of crystal ball that reveals that to you? This is what I know about you from your posts, you are a very mean person.

You know what I’ve learned from your posts? That you have no idea what you are saying about any topic.
That comes from someone who is a Trump follower ( who tells more lies than anyone could ever imagine) and who reads every bit of misinformation he can to try and disprove the real truth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT