ADVERTISEMENT

Dems raging over Biden using "illegal"

WV-FAN

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 12, 2007
. . . when speaking about lakin riley's murderer. how is slo-mo-joe calling the person what they are racist? you mentally deranged bastards and the bullshit that triggers you are more fukt in the head than a soup sandwich.

Democratic lawmakers and immigration advocates criticized Mr. Biden for engaging with Ms. Greene on the subject, and for using the word “illegal” to refer to undocumented migrants, many of whom are seeking political asylum or a humanitarian parole.

“We were shocked to hear the president echo the words of anti-immigrant extremists,” the National Immigrant Justice Center said in a statement. “Manipulating a personal tragedy for political gain in this way is dangerous. Conflating immigration status with criminality is racist and dehumanizing.”

Kica Matos, president of the National Immigration Law Center, similarly criticized Mr. Biden, saying he “parroted dehumanizing Republican rhetoric about immigrants.”

Representative Pramila Jayapal, the chairwoman of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, said to an Associated Press reporter that she wished “he hadn’t engaged with Marjorie Taylor Greene and use the word illegal.”

“As a proud immigrant, I’m extremely disappointed to hear President Biden use the word ‘illegal,’” said Representative Chuy García, Democrat of Illinois.

Reactions: 30CAT
Illegal immigrants have lower crime rates than natural born U.S. citizens.

They are truly a bunch of Godless sinners, bound for Hell.

No wonder Greed fits in so well.
Dems are more concerned about how to label something because of Feels over trying to solve problems.
feels GIF

Sure he is... Just like you're a "libertarian"...

Biden says he was WRONG to call Laken Riley's 'murderer' an 'illegal' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

Joe Biden says he was WRONG to describe Laken Riley's accused murderer as an 'illegal' and vows to never treat migrants with 'disrespect'​

• Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Joe Biden says he was WRONG to describe Laken Riley's accused murderer as an 'illegal' and vows to never treat migrants with 'disrespect'
And he was wrong. The immigrant arrested is an undocumented immigrant.
They are truly a bunch of Godless sinners, bound for Hell.

No wonder Greed fits in so well.
You're a Godless liar.
Makes their zipper-dick throb
Cons: always obsessed with other people's genitals.

Undocumented means in the United States without permission meaning illegal
No.

Being present in the United States without legal documentation is in itself not a crime. Though some of the ways of entering the US may be considered federal crimes, the act of being here without legal documentation is not considered a federal crime. There is a vast percentage (45%) of undocumented people that do not enter this country illegally. They may enter legally but may overstay their visa, work without authorization, etc.

Being an undocumented person in the US is only punishable legally if someone has already left or been deported and has reentered without permission.

No.

Being present in the United States without legal documentation is in itself not a crime. Though some of the ways of entering the US may be considered federal crimes, the act of being here without legal documentation is not considered a federal crime. There is a vast percentage (45%) of undocumented people that do not enter this country illegally. They may enter legally but may overstay their visa, work without authorization, etc.

Being an undocumented person in the US is only punishable legally if someone has already left or been deported and has reentered without permission.
So they are breaking the law by overstaying their visa, so they are here illegally. Got it.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Illegal immigrants have a 100% crime rate
Nailed it! In the libs twisted mind it would be like not having a drivers license and getting pulled over, it wouldn’t be illegal, just an “undocumented driver”…and the cop would be racist for asking for ID, because we know blacks can’t get an ID.

If I go to Sam’s Club and refuse to show them a membership card and just outright disrespect them, what would happen?

If I go to Sam’s Club and refuse to show them a membership card and just outright disrespect them, what would happen?

I think you might be considered by some as an "undocumented customer" rather than a "paid club member"...

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
They are not an illegal immigrant.
dear lord enough of your semantics bullshit. They are in the country illegally therefore they are an illegal. Thus every person here whether it's by crossing the border without permission, overstaying a visa or whatever else in your tiny pea brain you want to come up with, the fact remains that all of them are in the country illegally and the word ALL=100%

Reactions: GeauxHerd
dear lord enough of your semantics bullshit. They are in the country illegally therefore they are an illegal. Thus every person here whether it's by crossing the border without permission, overstaying a visa or whatever else in your tiny pea brain you want to come up with, the fact remains that all of them are in the country illegally and the word ALL=100%
They are not an illegal immigrant.

Just like the left to try and change words.

Illegal=undocumented
Man=woman or vice versa
Criminal=hero

Reactions: KyMUfan
Biden says he was WRONG
I'd say you were WRONG in not understanding my post was a joke.

I don't give a shit what Biden calls the perp, either way won't bring that young woman back from the dead.
Nothing. Sam's no longer asks to see your card at the door. But you won't be able to check out.

I'd say you were WRONG in not understanding my post was a joke.

I don't give a shit what Biden calls the perp, either way won't bring that young woman back from the dead.

Nothing. Sam's no longer asks to see your card at the door. But you won't be able to check out.
I was there last week and they still asked to see it.

The lady at our Sam’s still wants to see the card to go in. I think I could hold up anything on my phone and she would wave me in though.

Some states they can’t not let you go in because they can’t restrict either the pharmacy or booze (or both.)

Reactions: Jartard
No Sam's in Pitt. Joplin has a Sam's, we go there too.

I like Overland Park. But I don't like the traffic, I have gotten spoiled by not having traffic here.
It’s been 5 years since I was in Overlwjd park but it’s definitely well trafficked. Worst traffic jam you probably have regularly is getting behind a combine or grain truck moving to a new field 😅

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT