ADVERTISEMENT

Dems trying like Hell to cheat in Arizona

They are trying to cheat by showing everyone that they are cheating because they know the Republicans will accept it and bitch about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Let me ask again this time slower so you can understand.
W h a t d i d t h e y d o t o c h e a t t h i s t i m e?

be specific
I am traveling but they are finding ballots..dragging it on. Doing their best to find them and make them up for her opponent. Imagine that

Nevada needs five more days to count 50,000 more votes.

Florida counted 7,800,000 votes in five hours.

Yeah, nothing to be concerned about here. Free & Fair election.
It took Florida five hours to count the votes or five hours to report the results?

I will give you a hint, it is not bitching about it on a message board.
I am not an observer.
These damn states need to figure it out..always democrat controlled areas with problems.

Nevada in on it now too. Hey found more ballots for the democrat.

Bunch of crap

You all wonder why people don't trust the elections. Crap like this.
This statement is not the same thing as your original statement. Try to stay consistent. Yes it’s an absolute joke that Arizona and Nevada can’t count their votes in a timely manner. That needs to change to restore trust in the process. Having 400000 votes to count three days after Election Day shouldn’t happen. Does that mean something nefarious is going on? Absolutely not.

This statement is not the same thing as your original statement. Try to stay consistent. Yes it’s an absolute joke that Arizona and Nevada can’t count their votes in a timely manner. That needs to change to restore trust in the process. Having 400000 votes to count three days after Election Day shouldn’t happen. Does that mean something nefarious is going on? Absolutely not.
You don't find it unusual for Maricopa county to have had issues with 70% of its voting machines, on election day? The same controversial county that had issues in 2020 and happens to be the county in AZ that will determine the winner of any statewide election?

I guess it was just another huge coincidence. To make matters worse, the incumbent for Gov is responsible for overseeing elections in AZ. Even though it should be a clear conflict of interest, she refused to recuse herself from those duties.

You don't find it unusual for Maricopa county to have had issues with 70% of its voting machines, on election day? The same controversial county that had issues in 2020 and happens to be the county in AZ that will determine the winner of any statewide election?

I guess it was just another huge coincidence. To make matters worse, the incumbent for Gov is responsible for overseeing elections in AZ. Even though it should be a clear conflict of interest, she refused to recuse herself from those duties.
I stated it was a joke and shouldn’t happen. The dem candidate absolutely should have recused her self from her role as sec of state to remove the appearance of conflict of interests. Where the voting machine issues only at gop heavy precincts? Did they impact dem heavy areas? At 70% I’m guessing it wasn’t just localized to certain areas.

Get off my balls, jackass
escalated-quickly-anchorman.gif

Arizona de-centralized their elections. Each county is ran separately by a Board Of Supervisors who are responsible for the equpment, ballots etc. Maricopa county's BOS is 4-1 Republican to Democrat.

Reactions: goherd73
Or, could be the demographic of your home county is made up of 100% white rednecks
More like some rednecks, some blacks, many average people of whatever, and many rich white people fleeing the blacks by moving to the hills.

Honestly, in a mid-term election like this, sheriff is the important race. This time, the guy who has the most friends happened to be Republican; sometimes, that candidate happens to be Democrat. People really don't care which party in that race. So based on those results, 70% Republican this year.
a few of which claim to be Libertarians.
That's the next county over.

Great job, Dems. Good job in Arizona. Lake by many polls had a double digit lead. But, loses after 8 days of counting led by her opponent.

But, who are we to question your integrity? The new way out for you is to call anyone that questions our "pristine" elections as election deniers. Why, we could never have anything wrong. Could we?

Great job, Dems. Good job in Arizona. Lake by many polls had a double digit lead. But, loses after 8 days of counting led by her opponent.

But, who are we to question your integrity? The new way out for you is to call anyone that questions our "pristine" elections as election deniers. Why, we could never have anything wrong. Could we?
Yes we had something wrong. The polls.

Lake's opponent was the Republican election commissioners of Maricopa County?
I haven't the slightest idea as to whether the election was fair, but it does look bad as to how Arizona continues to run elections. Lots of problems once again in Maricopa County. You're not going to play ignorant here either, as you know who the Secretary of State is out in Arizona. She's the top election official in the state, and should have recused herself, in order to make people less suspect of any shenanigans. The fact that she didn't actively campaign or even debate her opponent makes it look even worse.

But, as I think murox pointed out a few times, it's the voting public in this country that is, quite frankly, stupid.

I just want to stick it to DC. I don't even want to visit the place anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT