ADVERTISEMENT

Dems trying like Hell to cheat in Arizona

Having visited DC a few times because I kept dating girls from NoVa when I was in college, I’m not sure why you’d go there twice.
Been there a few times in my life. I really liked it. The Smithsonian museums. the memorials, etc. Been to the White House and inside(when Reagan was POTUS). He wasn't there, but back then you could show up and take a tour. Been to the capital building. Visited Robert C Byrd's office when he was majority leader. He wasn't there but, you could go to his office and when they found out you were from WV they would of course welcome you in. The Hololcaust Museum is incredible and sombering. Same with the Vietnam Memorial.

Did a double decker bus tour and caught it in Georgetwon and rode it around, way cool.

Been there a few times in my life. I really liked it. The Smithsonian museums. the memorials, etc. Been to the White House and inside(when Reagan was POTUS). He wasn't there, but back then you could show up and take a tour. Been to the capital building. Visited Robert C Byrd's office when he was majority leader. He wasn't there but, you could go to his office and when they found out you were from WV they would of course welcome you in. The Hololcaust Museum is incredible and sombering. Same with the Vietnam Memorial.

Did a double decker bus tour and caught it in Georgetwon and rode it around, way cool.
I worked in DC for 9 months, back in 1988. Worked off Florida Avenue, and you could see the capital building from our offices. Even back then, you had to fear for your life if you walked outside of our barb wired fencing. Then there was always the punks at the end of the street at the stoplight wanting to wash your windshield. Even if you said no, they'd sometimes do it anyways and expect a buck. Probably shooting people today if you don't pay them a buck. I had to get out of that ghetto, so moved back to the Shenandoah Valley where people act more normal. However, when I did to out drinking, including 10 years in the SV, we'd always go to Old Town Alexandria. Drink those Fish Bowl beers until we'd puke, which was pretty much every time. Think they filled them with Blatz back then, or something equivalent, maybe even Natti Light. @WV-FAN his drunk ass has probably been there, so he'd know.

Reactions: i am herdman
I love what the city offers with the shops, galleries, museums, and such, but because of the crime and violence, I would never live there.
I live in the middle of nowhere, on a wooded dead end gravel street in a dumpster of a town, but if a strange vehicle turns down the road, I usually get a call or text from neighbors informing me to be on the lookout. We watch out for one another and I like that.

Reactions: i am herdman
You're not going to play ignorant here either, as you know who the Secretary of State is out in Arizona.
No shit, until right now I had no idea it was Hobbs. I could not care less who the Gov of Arizona is, and only knew it was kinda ridiculous a woman who said elections are rigged decided to run for office in a rigged process. The only states I care about that office are IN, KY and sorta OH because our economies are linked, and WV. Sucks I will have to get to know who's who in Kansas.

If Nevada and Pennsylvania are any indication, Arizona likely has screwy elections due to state laws.

No shit, until right now I had no idea it was Hobbs. I could not care less who the Gov of Arizona is, and only knew it was kinda ridiculous a woman who said elections are rigged decided to run for office in a rigged process. The only states I care about that office are IN, KY and sorta OH because our economies are linked, and WV. Sucks I will have to get to know who's who in Kansas.

If Nevada and Pennsylvania are any indication, Arizona likely has screwy elections due to state laws.
You won't like Kansas. Mostly conservative farmers. 5 of 6 national office holders are GOP.

Of course, since Kansas is a lot like Indiana, you probably figured that much already.

I worked in DC for 9 months, back in 1988. Worked off Florida Avenue, and you could see the capital building from our offices. Even back then, you had to fear for your life if you walked outside of our barb wired fencing. Then there was always the punks at the end of the street at the stoplight wanting to wash your windshield. Even if you said no, they'd sometimes do it anyways and expect a buck. Probably shooting people today if you don't pay them a buck. I had to get out of that ghetto, so moved back to the Shenandoah Valley where people act more normal. However, when I did to out drinking, including 10 years in the SV, we'd always go to Old Town Alexandria. Drink those Fish Bowl beers until we'd puke, which was pretty much every time. Think they filled them with Blatz back then, or something equivalent, maybe even Natti Light. @WV-FAN his drunk ass has probably been there, so he'd know.
damn, i'd have bought all the booze you could handle, and then some, to go on a drunken adventure from the SV to old town alexandria and back. sounds like a weekend binge waking up monday morning in a side ditch along 50 wondering how the hell i'm gonna get to work.

Arizona was a great state to visit. But, man the libs are going to to ruin it like everything else they touch. All those damn transplants.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT