ADVERTISEMENT

Deplorables

😂😂😂

Thank God lenth doesn't matter. My micro-penis would have never found the pleasure of a woman.

You may be the goodest, but you're definitely the whiniest.

I can only imagine the pain and labor that takes. Must suck to be you.

I don't need defending. They know that and you can't stand it.
Keep posting the articles let's see him shut this board down

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
Keep posting the articles let's see him shut this board down
Do you not realize that both of you are guests here? You're both wvu leftovers. Why don't you ask Crispy Lips what happened to him on the other board when he started getting mouthy. You don't want that to happen to you.

Do you not realize that both of you are guests here? You're both wvu leftovers. Why don't you ask Crispy Lips what happened to him on the other board when he started getting mouthy. You don't want that to happen to you.

Why don't you give it your best shot, dick breath? Do your worst. That was then, this is now. You're just a narsaccistic, blowhard.

Reactions: 19MU88
2471757-Solomon-Quote-A-fool-is-wise-in-his-own-eyes.jpg

Reactions: 30CAT
What are you going to expose that I am fat, out of shape and bald? I don't own a million dollar home and didn't finish college. Despite all that I have a good paying job and retirement income.

Reactions: 30CAT
They are here and welcome here. They are not guests. They are valuable members of the forum. This is not a sports forum or a WVU vs Marshall forum.

The whiny shit like these protestors doesn't work here.

Don't like a post, don't ****ing read it.

I read them. I even went to bat for you all you post is the same few things(nothing of value). Now rifle is acting like a left wing California college student trying to shut down a campus.
You're a Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.

They are here and welcome here. They are not guests. They are valuable members of the forum. This is not a sports forum or a WVU vs Marshall forum.

The whiny shit like these protestors doesn't work here.

Don't like a post, don't ****ing read it.
They are guests. This is a Marshall affiliated board, and they are the enemy. Valuable? Pffft!

s
They are guests. This is a Marshall affiliated board, and they are the enemy. Valuable? Pffft!
Marshall doesn't even play WVU in football or basketball and this forum isn't really for that anyway . Those days are over. As Arch said, there are more important things.

I like having them here and enjoy it.

Keep on posting!

Reactions: 19MU88
they are the enemy.

Enemy of what? I couldn't care less about any sport, but for UFC. I don't follow any team in college or pro. So again.

How am I an enemy, other than being against Pedo-Joe and today's Democrats?

Never broke an oath you coward.
More of Greed's deeply suppressed guilt from dodging the Vietnam Draft.

You would think he would show some respect for the real men out there who served their country.

He definitely isn't like us, and he hates us for it because our presence serves as a constant reminder of his cowardice.

Reactions: WVUSerg and Jartard

You would think he would show some respect for the real men out there who served their country.

He definitely isn't like us, and he hates us for it because our presence serves as a constant reminder of his cowardice.
The Gestapo served their country also. You stupid lying trumptard oath breaker.

He was the Out Wayne version of Klinger.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT