Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
Michael Jordan Dunk GIF by NBA

Newsome got posterized last night

Reactions: 30CAT and ohio herd
Michael Jordan Dunk GIF by NBA

Newsome got posterized last night
He sure did. Debates are never fun to watch, but at least DeSantis had facts on his side all night. Newsome couldn’t give a straight answer to save his life. He evaded everything and lied continually. Hannity would show factual data and Newsome would just respond with lie after lie and never really answered a question directly (which is a hallmark of the left). You would’ve thought that was a better looking extragreed up there.

Last edited:
I still don't think Biden's gonna be the nominee. October '24 surprise. It ain't gonna be Kamala. There's really only one other guy on the radar & he didn't do so hot against Desantis last night.

Newsome is ripe for mockery. I think the DNC learned quite a bit from limiting the exposure of their candidate to a full campaign season. Gavin would benefit mightily from not having to campaign & answer questions (he didn't last night) that would expose him to voters.

He sure did. Debates are never fun to watch, but at least DeSantis had facts on his side all night. Newsome couldn’t give a straight answer to save his life. He evaded everything and lied continually. Hannity would show factual data and Newsome would just respond with lie after lie and never really answered a question directly (which is a hallmark of the left). You would’ve thought that was a better looking extragreed up there.
You're an idiot, dog boy.

. Hannity would show factual data and Newsome would just respond with lie after lie
How absurdly stupid does one have to be to make that statement considering what was exposed about Hannity in legal proceedings?

How absurdly stupid does one have to be to make that statement considering what was exposed about Hannity in legal proceedings?
I assume you mean because Hannity is full of shit? So you're equating Hannity being a liar with the data shown during the debate being a lie or incorrect? Do you have specific examples of this or are you just trying to argue again?

A trial is underway for what officials believe is a serial liar and insurrectionist targeting democracy in the United States.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT

Unless you watched it or simply can’t read, then how can you make that comment? Hannity posted data from the CDC, IRS and many other areas that Newsom simply had no answer for.

Reactions: 30CAT
Unless you watched it or simply can’t read, then how can you make that comment? Hannity posted data from the CDC, IRS and many other areas that Newsom simply had no answer for.
I assume you mean because Hannity is full of shit? So you're equating Hannity being a liar with the data shown during the debate being a lie or incorrect? Do you have specific examples of this or are you just trying to argue again?
Hannity was forced to admit that he knew things he reported on were lies and bogus. Yet you still have faith with what he presents? Some people never learn.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Hannity was forced to admit that he knew things he reported on were lies and bogus. Yet you still have faith with what he presents? Some people never learn.

Ok. Go back, watch the debate, look at the data presented, research it, dispute it with what you deem to be the “truth,” and then get back to me. Until then, take your own advice and don’t post about things in which you’re not educated enough to speak on.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Ok. Go back, watch the debate, look at the data presented, research it, dispute it with what you deem to be the “truth,” and then get back to me. Until then, take your own advice and don’t post about things in which you’re not educated enough to speak on.
Oh, so you researched and fact-checked the things he presented?

Of course you didn't. It's yet another example of you engaging in confirmation bias. Guy gives you false information which he knows is a lie. You eat it up. Guy admits that he knew what he told you was false. Guy gives you more information. You once again eat it up, and then say taht I am the one not educated.

Brilliant.

Oh, did you? No…you didn’t. Point out the lies or stop posting about this.
Not surprisingly, the point is going over your head.

Let’s try this again for you:
1) You eat up everything Hannity says
2) Hannity is forced to admit that he gives morons like you incorrect information, knowingly.
3) Hannity provides more information.
4) Without verifying the veracity of it, you accept it as accurate.

I didn’t look it up. I didn’t even watch it. The point is that you’re a fool for numbers 1-4 above. When the things presented agree with your misinformed positions, you eat it up without verifying, even if the presenter admits to having knowing lied to you in the past. Confirmation bias.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT