ADVERTISEMENT

Devon Johnson signs with Carolina

My contract says......PSL OWNER...therefore---- "I is an Owner."

As an owner to the Panthers...I will sell you some of my tickets to see a game in Charlotte. FREE competitive enterprise will determine the selling Price! Folks that purchased PSLs to Charlotte 49 football are OWNERS TOO. Season Ticket holders in Huntington are just that====Season Ticket Holders. There is a difference. You know why? "B-I-B-L-E.... cause the Bible tells me so."

Sweeney 1:22

LOL LOL

HerdZilla22 In Charlotte.

You are correct there is a difference. PSL owners pay for stadiums, rent, projects, etc, etc, etc even though the local governments fund the majority of these projects. Season ticket holders pay to enjoy the game. Ask a NY Yankees fan how the game atmosphere is different now with PSL owners in the new stadium compared to the old field with simple season ticket holders. You PSL owners assist in lining more owner pockets than you'll ever now. And most are too ignorant to realize it.

Hey Yawl..............Have a nice day......Packing to head to West Virginia & Indiana for a few days. Playing in a golf outing in Cinn to help raise $$$$$ for MARSHALL scholarships for STUDENTS. Question of the Day....What are YOU doing to Help Marshall students with needed $$$$$$ ??????

HerdZilla (An Owner for the Carolina Panthers).................... in Charlotte

Zilla reminds me that there are probably days when Mike Hamrick really earns his money.

WHY do You (herdalicious) doubt Mike does NOT earn his Salary? Why don't you tell him to his face he is not "pulling his share" to enhance Marshall Sports! That's what I thought. Another Yellow Belly poster talking shit that he/she knows nothing about. I will be sure to tell Hamrick next Sunday what you quoted on HERD NATION.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

WHY do You (herdalicious) doubt Mike does NOT earn his Salary? Why don't you tell him to his face he is not "pulling his share" to enhance Marshall Sports! That's what I thought. Another Yellow Belly poster talking shit that he/she knows nothing about. I will be sure to tell Hamrick next Sunday what you quoted on HERD NATION.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

WTF? That is not what 'licious said. Not at all. You totally missed it.

This thread is proof that you can't argue with the retarded.

Even though I'm guilty, you made me laugh.

52583832.jpg

Reactions: herdalicious
I also take exception to the fact that he says there is a lot of Mike bashing on this board. I must have missed those threads. The overwhelming majority of mentions of Mike on this and other Herd message boards are totally positive. As a matter of fact the majority of people myself included think Mike is one of if not the best AD we have had at Marshall in my lifetime.

Good idea. A fan and graduate gives alot of money and helps raises for money for the school and get raped verbally. What is the deal? Now if it was the basketball prograam you were making fun of people for helping i could understand. Herd is a football school to be proud of but the fans have made the basketball program a joke for telling themselves 17-15 is good man. We are getting 3 more players too. In 2 or 3 years they will get to play too. lol sarcasm..donate to marshall your either retarted or a liar. I thought it was a great thing.Things have changed since the true love of the school left. Get drunker than hell and block out that is bad, and you all say I drink. I say 60% of people would never attend a game if they couldnt get drunker than hell. Havent drank a quart of beer in my life but at marshall that is badddd. I would love to ban all alcohol sells at the games and people get too drunk put them in a hole in the ground they could dig out back. Except for the transfags, dig them their own hole.On a positive note I like danny and how he gets the boys in shape. He cant recruit a lick.

Never drink and type.
Just never show up would work. If there was something coherent and funny it would be fine. this stuff can't even be translated or related to. 60% wouldn't show up if they couldn't get drunker than hell. That is about 18000 people. I have never seen such a thing.

I would like to put sisters and zilla in one of those glass observation rooms. The conversations would be phenomenal. In all seriousness, I doubt there is a comedian alive that would be able to match the unintentional hilarity they would generate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT