ADVERTISEMENT

Devon Johnson signs with Carolina

Says volumes about Devon and his determination. Really really happy for him. I wonder will Charlotte use the semi truck horn too?!!! I loved that sound effect.

Says volumes about the Marshall Football program too. Doc has rebuilt retooled and gotten us back to what our program should be, and in all that has become a darned great head coach too boot.

My only question now is how will Chuck Landon spin this against Doc and the program? Hard to do, but I'm certain he's on it right now. Go gettem chuckie cheese!

Says volumes about Devon and his determination. Really really happy for him. I wonder will Charlotte use the semi truck horn too?!!! I loved that sound effect.

Says volumes about the Marshall Football program too. Doc has rebuilt retooled and gotten us back to what our program should be, and in all that has become a darned great head coach too boot.

My only question now is how will Chuck Landon spin this against Doc and the program? Hard to do, but I'm certain he's on it right now. Go gettem chuckie cheese!

We didn't get anyone drafted, that's how Chuck will spin it

It would've been so much better for MU to have used a train horn (given the area). Could've gotten one installed on the roof of the press box at The Joan.... Hornblasters.com.... lol

I sure hope Devon makes it here for the Panthers. Recall when a guy out of Western Carolina University (Brad Hoover) "walked-on" for the Panthers. Not only did he make it---he won a starting job at FB for several years. "If Marshall & Johnson could be so fortunate......remember...Johnson has a HISTORY of injuries."

HerdZilla22 (Sweeney) in Charlotte

I sure hope Devon makes it here for the Panthers. Recall when a guy out of Western Carolina University (Brad Hoover) "walked-on" for the Panthers. Not only did he make it---he won a starting job at FB for several years. "If Marshall & Johnson could be so fortunate......remember...Johnson has a HISTORY of injuries."

HerdZilla22 (Sweeney) in Charlotte

if devon has half the career as hoover he'd have a great career. that said, he's a fullback who just signed with a team who has arguably the best fullback in football.

His versatility will come in handy as it gives him the base to make special teams. He knows how to tackle!

I know Brad Hoover well (college good friend to my son)....for a long time (after he made the squad) Brad was paid the minimum. Hoover did not get a million dollar contract until a few years of playing first team at Fullback. I hope Devon makes our squad...but the money will not be large for him. However, it will be better than a school teacher makes.

HerdZilla22 in CHARLOTTE

I'm gonna say the Panther hierarchy doesn't agree, even though franchises may sell that pablum to the "fan base".

PSL costs for Atlanta's new 1.4 Billion dollar retractable "NEST" stadium between the 40 yard lines are $45,000.00 per seat.

That makes my 50 yard line Marshall seats seem like such a great deal!

Give to the Big Green Today! Membership drive is going on now!

Reactions: Herd In the Plains
I know Brad Hoover well (college good friend to my son)....for a long time (after he made the squad) Brad was paid the minimum. Hoover did not get a million dollar contract until a few years of playing first team at Fullback. I hope Devon makes our squad...but the money will not be large for him. However, it will be better than a school teacher makes.

HerdZilla22 in CHARLOTTE

My dad who was a professor at Western and had Brad in may of his class, he said he was a really nice guy. He also taught Paul Johnson (GT head coach) and two other student athletes from my youth that he always said were great guys were Wayne Tolleson and Jerry Gaines. I particularity remember Jerry as he use to come over for dinner from time to time and always had time to throw the football with my brother and I.

PSL costs for Atlanta's new 1.4 Billion dollar retractable "NEST" stadium between the 40 yard lines are $45,000.00 per seat.

That makes my 50 yard line Marshall seats seem like such a great deal!

Give to the Big Green Today! Membership drive is going on now!

Plus you'll see better football!!!

GreenPuke........We PSL OWNERS do believe We ARE a part of the ownership. Believe me, since I purchased my PSL (2 seats) in 1996...I am afraid to do the math. 1996 lower bowl PSL===$6,000. Tickets prices continue to rise. If I recall my two seats for the 1996 cost about $60/game. The invoice I received for the 2016 season====$2,107.56 for 10 home games ($210.76 per game to cheer for OUR PANTHERS. YES, the home exhibition games (2) costs the same as the 8 regular season home games....a real bummer since the starters play about 2-3 series per contest. 2016-1996= 20 years (100 games) at an average per seat price of $55====$11,000. Guess what my two seats costs for the NFC Championship game played in Charlotte last season? $425 plus the one playoff game prior to the championship was $296 for my two seats. Part of OUR Agreement as PSL owners. WE MUST purchase playoff tickets or FORFEIT our PSL back to the Panthers. This means all the $$$$$ spent since conception (1996) is forfeited.....Lost...Gone....Evaporated.....Goodbye!!!!!

So Pukie...try to belittle me all you want. I think I qualify as an OUR TEAM OWNERSHIP PARTNER.

Sorry folks for getting off track...the conversation was about Devon & Brad Hoover....but the UGLY GreenPUKIE seems to always poke his head out of his ASS!

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte....and before I forget....GOOOO HEELS!

Reactions: Elkview
GreenPuke........We PSL OWNERS do believe We ARE a part of the ownership. Believe me, since I purchased my PSL (2 seats) in 1996...I am afraid to do the math. 1996 lower bowl PSL===$6,000. Tickets prices continue to rise. If I recall my two seats for the 1996 cost about $60/game. The invoice I received for the 2016 season====$2,107.56 for 10 home games ($210.76 per game to cheer for OUR PANTHERS. YES, the home exhibition games (2) costs the same as the 8 regular season home games....a real bummer since the starters play about 2-3 series per contest. 2016-1996= 20 years (100 games) at an average per seat price of $55====$11,000. Guess what my two seats costs for the NFC Championship game played in Charlotte last season? $425 plus the one playoff game prior to the championship was $296 for my two seats. Part of OUR Agreement as PSL owners. WE MUST purchase playoff tickets or FORFEIT our PSL back to the Panthers. This means all the $$$$$ spent since conception (1996) is forfeited.....Lost...Gone....Evaporated.....Goodbye!!!!!

So Pukie...try to belittle me all you want. I think I qualify as an OUR TEAM OWNERSHIP PARTNER.

Sorry folks for getting off track...the conversation was about Devon & Brad Hoover....but the UGLY GreenPUKIE seems to always poke his head out of his ASS!

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte....and before I forget....GOOOO HEELS!

no

Yes............... a PART OWNER along with about 64,000 others (out of 72,000 seats)........it cost lots of $$$$ to see "Cam Dab" after another TD.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Reactions: wbcraig
You're a part owner of the Panthers just like the nutjob woman is Seattle is black.

Just buying season tickets doesn't make you owner of anything except for the tickets. Is your name any of the following? Rosalind R. Richardson, Mark Richardson, Ashley Richardson Allen, M.C. Belk Pilon, Tim Belk, H.C. Bissell, Erskine Bowles, Derick S. Close, Elliott S. Close, Cameron M. Harris, John W. Harris, Leon Levine, Jerry Wordsworth, Steve Wordsworth
cam-newton-021016-getty-ftrjpg_15ivyyfa0f9x11vh4jvvfenpgz.jpg

Hmm I paid $4500.00 for 8 Bills season tix but nowhere can I find does it say I'm an owner, except for 8 tickets per game of course.

Reactions: WV_Celt
My contract says......PSL OWNER...therefore---- "I is an Owner."

As an owner to the Panthers...I will sell you some of my tickets to see a game in Charlotte. FREE competitive enterprise will determine the selling Price! Folks that purchased PSLs to Charlotte 49 football are OWNERS TOO. Season Ticket holders in Huntington are just that====Season Ticket Holders. There is a difference. You know why? "B-I-B-L-E.... cause the Bible tells me so."

Sweeney 1:22

LOL LOL

HerdZilla22 In Charlotte.

Hmm I paid $4500.00 for 8 Bills season tix but nowhere can I find does it say I'm an owner, except for 8 tickets per game of course.

You solved the mystery...YOU purchased tickets. In Carolina Panther NATION...you have to purchase PSL (Permanent Seat License) FIRST----- TO BUY SEASON TICKETS! That's how we keep trash out like in Oakland!

HerdZilla22 In Panther Nation.....doing the Cam Dab......

As an owner to the Panthers...I will sell you some of my tickets to see a game in Charlotte. FREE competitive enterprise will determine the selling Price! Folks that purchased PSLs to Charlotte 49 football are OWNERS TOO. Season Ticket holders in Huntington are just that====Season Ticket Holders. There is a difference. You know why? "B-I-B-L-E.... cause the Bible tells me so."

LOL LOL

no

"Laughing my Ass off at some of you"...."I be Dabbing Too"

HerdZilla22 in PSL COUNTRY---Charlotte.....that is==== ELITE Charlotte Panther Nation

LOL LOL

The NFL thrives off of morons such as you, held up thru the mail, didn't think that could be done.

Reactions: WV_Celt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT