ADVERTISEMENT

Diddy's celebrity friends are quietly settling with victims ahead of impending lawsuits: lawyer

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. I hope there are some people that just don’t want to settle or, highly unlikely, a real investigation and addition people charged. You shouldn’t be able to buy yourself out of actual sex crimes.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. I hope there are some people that just don’t want to settle or, highly unlikely, a real investigation and addition people charged. You shouldn’t be able to buy yourself out of actual sex crimes.
Sometimes the sun shines...

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse​

Reactions: riflearm2
Famous people?

donald-trump-sean-combs-relationship.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
Damn, she’s the ultimate MILF. Diddy doing the rifle getting his pic taken with really rich and famous people.
Ohhh, it’s far more than that. In Milwaukee, both at the hotel and the game, I was with the 95th wealthiest person in the world, Steve Cohen ($21.4 billion).

In Philadelphia, I was given seats a few rows behind the Cohens in the four rows of Mets VIP section (much different from the friends and family section way above us). Miles Teller sat across from us, as did Joe Torre. After, Cohen messaged me saying we are going to “kick their ass in NY.” Cohen is the guy in the vest. The girl next to him in the jacket is his daughter. She got married the day before in California (mom went, dad didn't), at least for a ceremony, so her grandparents could attend. They had their two regular private security, Mets security, and MLB security surrounding us. Each inning, a special server came down asking us what we wanted (they started the game by giving us a huge bag of different foods).

But it gets better. Turn the game on right now. The row behind the Cohens is my buddy from San Diego (Jamie) and his son (the guy with the gray “New York” Jersey). I sat with them when the Mets were in Anaheim and San Diego.

As I have said for years, if I took pictures each time I was with "rich and famous," my cell phone would be out of storage space within a couple of months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT