ADVERTISEMENT

Making Amends

look at me , look at me. oh why is this about me?
Moron, nothing was about me this entire thread until you tried taking a jab at what you thought was my company. You’re the one who brought this to be about me. Are you so stupid you can’t acknowledge and accept that?

Moron, nothing was about me this entire thread until you tried taking a jab at what you thought was my company. You’re the one who brought this to be about me. Are you so stupid you can’t acknowledge and accept that?
Moron you can’t even figure yourself out

If I walked away with a decent share of $310 million, I have to br honest.

You ****ers can kiss my ass, I will give up my peoples moderator gig and will be snorting blow of a 19 year old Swedish models ass while being fanned by a Nubian Princess.

If I walked away with a decent share of $310 million, I have to br honest.

You ****ers can kiss my ass, I will give up my peoples moderator gig and will be snorting blow of a 19 year old Swedish models ass while being fanned by a Nubian Princess.
Not sure what you consider "decent," but even 1% was $3.1. There were six equity partners (one woman who left the company years prior yet was given equity) other than the private equity company that had 55%. So six people split, not evenly, about $140MM minus the amount we had to pay Raymond James.

If you can just get into a deal like that 70-80 more times you can be as rich as Brad.

Smitty looks like he is made out of plastic. Sure as hell doesn’t look like he’s from Kenova.

There are some good apartments for rent.
Yeah, we saw all of those "luxury" apartments in Huntington that a former poster was trying to peddle on us. It went from "hey, mister, do you want to buy some insurance" to "yo, crackhead, I gots a $600 apartment for you."

All this "angst" just because MU apparently refuses to play someone's third rated "Rap" Music(?) over its PA system at HERD football games!!!! Tsk! Tsk!

51 posts on this thread and 22 (nearly half) are by ra2. And they are not 2 or 3 line posts. I don't have time to read all of his bs. Besides, I don't have muck boots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT