ADVERTISEMENT

Do you all buy this?

-CarlHungus-

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 9, 2007
I’m skeptical. This dude would want nothing more than the US to help them and/or take a front seat to wiping out Iran.

I am becoming more and more tired of our involvement over there as generational blood feuds rage on and our debt spirals.

We’re going to pay for Israel to wipe out Gaza then pay for them to re build it then start yeh cycle over again.

Makes sense then. I was thinking through the narrow lens of this recent kid in PA.

Though if Iran off’d a POTUS the US would turn them to dust, right?

Seems low reward, high risk .
Passion-inflamed decisions usually are low reward and high risk.

I’d assume their plan would be to not have it known that they were who did it, but it could also be something some general screamed in a meeting and then it never got further than that. Or it could be pure fabrication. I’m just saying after Soleimani is probably the time they would’ve been closest to doing something incredibly stupid like that.

Guys, start to tie everything that has happened recently together. Think about what is going on.

Think of the announcement 24 hrs after Trump had been shot. Wow, the Iranians had been making threats.

Now, just think if Trump had not turned his head. What world do we live in? hmmmm, Guess what ? Ukraine and Russia war continues, escalates. A war with Iran could be more likely.

Oh, guess what ? They got rid of Biden also. Not like they tried to with Trump but, they had it in their plans all along to get him out of the way.

When we all wake up and realize what is going on, we will be better off.

The presidential race was 1 inch or less away from being Nikki Haley vs Kamala Harris(and it is not 100% guaranteed her). Guess what? the people in power don't give a damn which one it would have been. Why? They run everything and would have got what they wanted.

Connect the dots and timelines. We are all in this together.

The dots are connecting and they know it. We are in a dangerous time right now. A lot of it can be figured out right now. When I say it is about power and money. It is about power money and them keeping it.

Reactions: 30CAT
Well if you believe media sources like ABC News and US Today, Iran has been funding the Gaza protests in the US. Could Iran be interested in killing a US President, it wouldn't be a surprise. The head of the FBI is very concerned about Iran killing high profile US politicians in his testimony before Congress today.

ABC seems to have taken down their coverage, very strange.

Iranian government actors seeking to 'take advantage' of pro ...

ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Jul 9, 2024 — Iranian government actors seeking to 'take advantage' of pro-Palestinian protests in US: DNI. The assessment was made after Congress requested ...

Well if you believe media sources like ABC News and US Today, Iran has been funding the Gaza protests in the US. Could Iran be interested in killing a US President, it wouldn't be a surprise. The head of the FBI is very concerned about Iran killing high profile US politicians in his testimony before Congress today.

ABC seems to have taken down their coverage, very strange.

Iranian government actors seeking to 'take advantage' of pro ...

ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story
Jul 9, 2024 — Iranian government actors seeking to 'take advantage' of pro-Palestinian protests in US: DNI. The assessment was made after Congress requested ...
Or, you kill Trump and blame Iran.

Guys, start to tie everything that has happened recently together. Think about what is going on.

Think of the announcement 24 hrs after Trump had been shot. Wow, the Iranians had been making threats.

Now, just think if Trump had not turned his head. What world do we live in? hmmmm, Guess what ? Ukraine and Russia war continues, escalates. A war with Iran could be more likely.

Oh, guess what ? They got rid of Biden also. Not like they tried to with Trump but, they had it in their plans all along to get him out of the way.

The presidential race was 1 inch or less away from being Nikki Haley vs Kamala Harris(and it is not 100% guaranteed her). Guess what? the people in power don't give a damn which one it would have been. Why? They run everything and would have got what they wanted.

The dots are connecting and they know it. We are in a dangerous time right now. A lot of it can be figured out right now. When I say it is about power and money. It is about power money and them keeping it.
Herdman these are schizoid ravings.

idris elba luther GIF by BBC

Oh, Jesus. Here we go with this guy. The guys in white jackets should be coming to get you soon, HerMan.

No, the trump assassination attempt had nothing to do with "The Swamp" trying to take him out. There are crazies out there, which you prove to us with an ever increasing number of your posts, and sometimes, crazies do crazy things.

"They" didn't try getting rid of trump. A crazy young guy did, and he wasn't hired nor a scapegoat for "them."

the claim is he actually said "gunman" but it sure as hell sounds like he said "government".

Makes sense then. I was thinking through the narrow lens of this recent kid in PA.

Though if Iran off’d a POTUS the US would turn them to dust, right?

Seems low reward, high risk .
If they killed Trump before November they wouldn’t have to worry and would probably be richly rewarded despite public admonishment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT