ADVERTISEMENT

Doc has to go and go NOW

Dec 13, 2019
Pitiful. Everyone has a bad day. Isiah Green had a horrible day. More importantly, it affected everyone around him negatively. When the back up was in there, we had our most sustained drive. Unfortunately,we fumbled in the redzone. The backup was not as flashy, but the team around him performed better in his small sample of plays. When he put IG back in, minus one long play, we were extremely inconsistent again. WTF???? One does not deserve to lead a team as a HC if one can not see the simple things and adjust. I am done with it. It is hard to give a shit anymore!

Pitiful. Everyone has a bad day. Isiah Green had a horrible day. More importantly, it affected everyone around him negatively. When the back up was in there, we had our most sustained drive. Unfortunately,we fumbled in the redzone. The backup was not as flashy, but the team around him performed better in his small sample of plays. When he put IG back in, minus one long play, we were extremely inconsistent again. WTF???? One does not deserve to lead a team as a HC if one can not see the simple things and adjust. I am done with it. It is hard to give a shit anymore!
The saddest part was if Thomson hands the ball off on that second read instead of keeping it Knox probably has a good chance of scoring or picking up a good chunk of yards.

Honestly, does anyone expect us to compete for a championship next year? Because I’m seeing about 6-6.

Despite the final score of this game, Marshall should be in the AAC easily. Too much tradition and history for a team that has overcome so much in its storied history. Would much rather play Marshall every year than USF
Woulda, coulda, shoulda is the theme of Marshall. Marshall joined CUSA as it was a step up from the MAC. Then when the Big lEast fell apart, CUSA became Sun Belt 2.0. Drawing 18K to 25K for a home football game does not help Marshall's cause for joining the AAC

So cottrell75 seems to be happy playing for 2nd or 3rd place in CUSA. Uh cottrell what do you think we are doing now?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT