ADVERTISEMENT

My recruiting thread got locked.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I had a valid point of a recruit we should consider offering.

rifle stepped in and offered his opinion. Was it really that out of hand? Even with rifle's race card play we were still within the lines.

What was the big deal? There are some triggered folks around here.

I found a good article and a recruit we should look at. Can't even have a good discussion anymore.

I have to laugh at rifle. Been back one day and it already has me getting a thread locked We have a discussion about $3,700 suitcases. Videos of fancy lamps in a hotel somewhere. Property values. Cars. Birthing hips.

Hell, Michigan hasn't been here today.

Last edited:

rifle stepped in and offered his opinion. Was it really that out of hand? Even with rifle's race card play we were still within the lines.

I found a good article and a recruit we should look at. Can't even have a good discussion anymore.

I have to laugh at rifle. Been back one day and it already has me getting a thread locked We have a discussion about $3,700 suitcases. Videos of fancy lamps in a hotel somewhere. Property values. Cars. Birthing hips.

I’ve been a part of that board for a couple of months, but that’s my first post on there since they took away my free access.

One thread I’m involved in and one locked thread. I’m batting 1.00.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Who is it herdman?
This guy was playing a rap song and sang out the lyrics with the song being played. It had the N word in the song and he sang along. Recorded it on social media. Florida yanked his scholarship offer because of it.

I suggest Marshall might want to recruit this guy and Coach Huff could use it as a learning experience for the young man. He is 4 star QB.

This guy was playing a rap song and sang out the lyrics with the song being played. It had the N word in the song and he sang along. Recorded it on social media. Florida yanked his scholarship offer because of it.

I suggest Marshall might want to recruit this guy and Coach Huff could use it as a learning experience for the young man. He is 4 star QB.

What would the learning experience be?

I haven't had a chance to get into any of these high dollar luxury threads. I don't dress like Mr. T, and all I drive is a pickup truck and a tractor. We need to take this forum back to pure white trash topics where a guy like me can fit in.
We need Walden back to bring balance to the force.

I'm still refreshing my cologne thread in hopes that he shows up saying how they all smell like cat piss and the aroma of them make him sick to the point that he sh*ts in a cup, puts it in a fridge, and arranges it with others arranged by size, shape and color.

Reactions: ohio herd
What would the learning experience be?
Be careful if you are a white guy. The world is full of hypocrites.

Seriously, maybe a guy like Coach Huff could offer thus guy a chance in a world full.of knee jerk reactions.

Be careful if you are a white guy. The world is full of hypocrites.

Seriously, maybe a guy like Coach Huff could offer thus guy a chance in a world full.of knee jerk reactions.
Yeah, coach BLM isn't gonna teach him that lesson or give him that opportunity.

Yeah, coach BLM isn't gonna teach him that lesson or give him that opportunity.
So this guy sings along with a song and uses the lyrics as written. Then, Florida jerks his scholarship because he does what 18 year old do and puts it on social media.

I wonder how many times if I went to a d1 football practice or hung out for few hours how many times I would hear thst word either being spoken or in lyrics of their music?

He was being racist again? What a shocker.

Well, I think the offer being pulled has more to do with him having a crappy senior year than saying a bad word. 14 TDs, 11 Ints and a 2-8 record. Way down from his junior year, his first as a starter.

Looks like he got the big head and didn’t work on his game.

• Wow
Reactions: marshallisqbu
We need Walden back to bring balance to the force.

I'm still refreshing my cologne thread in hopes that he shows up saying how they all smell like cat piss and the aroma of them make him sick to the point that he sh*ts in a cup, puts it in a fridge, and arranges it with others arranged by size, shape and color.
throw in sistersville and we are off and running

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT