ADVERTISEMENT

Dock worker strike.

Jul 13, 2024
This could be crippling to the economy….

I sure hope greed is all stocked up on rubber dicks and gag balls to get him through this tough time.

Reactions: 30CAT
No problems here on the best coast. You deplorables need to get your shit together.

Not sure how to feel about this. The reports indicate they are requesting a 70-80% increase in wages. That seems excessive to me but they are also combating automation and job elimination.

Seems like middle ground might be miles apart.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Not sure how to feel about this. The reports indicate they are requesting a 70-80% increase in wages. That seems excessive to me but they are also combating automation and job elimination.

Seems like middle ground might be miles apart.
A good chunk of those wage increases are funneled to their unions (mob). They need a pay increase too. ;)

Reactions: SBAP74
No problems here on the best coast. You deplorables need to get your shit together.

That's how Democrat elitists and their bleaters feel about fellow Americans. Meanwhile, they are giving room, board, food, phones, cash, driver's licenses and educations to illegal foreign nationals.

Democrats and their bleaters hate America and its citizens.

Cons: always obsessed with other men's genitals.
Just to clarify, rubber dicks and gag balls don’t really have anything to do with your genitals, right? So his comment isn’t concerned about other people’s genitals, unless of course, you use them in your genitals.
That's how Democrat elitists and their bleaters feel about fellow Americans. Meanwhile, they are giving room, board, food, phones, cash, driver's licenses and educations to illegal foreign nationals.
People like me - especially people like me in states like California - give those same things to people of your kind in a roundabout way.

I haven't read much about this. I get the wage increases to some degree but what I read indictaed they were putting in "no increase in automation clauses" which come on.....we don't have stage coach drivers anymore either.

My first gut instinct is I think this may backfire on the longshoremen but I think potential for Biden/Harris to come in and "save the day" and broker a deal.

US ports are already some of the most inefficient in the world and now they want a 70% raise. Good luck America

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT