ADVERTISEMENT

Dock worker strike.

You're still an idiot. The net profit for ONE year could pay the wage increase for the 25,000 dock workers for the next 286 years. You're a stupid lying trumptard mindless punk.
You really are a simple dumb shit aren’t you?

So it’s your thought that the workers should have profit sharing? Although that’s not in their contract? Did you split your profits evenly with your workers or did you pay them an agreed upon wage?

Hey dumb shit..it’s the union that’s striking. They are the reason for the news. They are the ones taking drastic measures that could cripple the economy. They are the ones that chose to strike just after a natural disaster.
I don’t think they knew when a hurricane was going to hit the better part of a decade ago when they negotiated when the deal would run out.

Hey dumb shit..it’s the union that’s striking. They are the reason for the news. They are the ones taking drastic measures that could cripple the economy. They are the ones that chose to strike just after a natural disaster.

Profit isn’t a bad word you fkn moron. Do you make your wooden products with no profit? No. It’s not a co-op and workers aren’t entitled to profit sharing unless it is negotiated.

I’m all for the workers getting an increase especially given the current state of the economy and with the cost of everything thanks to the fkn potato in the White House

There demands are laughable to most and doesn’t help their cause considering their timing and the impact it will have. That was my point.
Yeah dumbshit

• Haha
Reactions: SBAP74
You really are a simple dumb shit aren’t you?
You're a stupid lying trumptard idiot.
So it’s your thought that the workers should have profit sharing? Although that’s not in their contract? Did you split your profits evenly with your workers or did you pay them an agreed upon wage?
Thanks for proving my point. You STILL refuse to find fault with a company that made 215 BILLION in profit that is unwilling to share less than 2% of the net profit with the workers you made them that profit. You sniveling supply side magat.

Of course not but moving forward with the strike in the middle of a natural disaster is not a good look.
^^^STILL having difficulty finding something to fault the owners that are unwilling to part with 2% of 215 BILLION net profit with their employees.

You're a stupid lying trumptard idiot.

Thanks for proving my point. You STILL refuse to find fault with a company that made 215 BILLION in profit that is unwilling to share less than 2% of the net profit with the workers you made them that profit. You sniveling supply side magat.
Answer the question 🐔🍭.

Did you share your profits with your employees or did you pay them an agreed upon wage?

Should all companies share profits? Is that your belief?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT