ADVERTISEMENT

Dont say it Tyler Childers

Mr sistersville

Green Buffalo
Silver Member
Jul 12, 2024
When he comes to louisa for September fest I hope he doesn't say anything negative against Trump. If he does youvwill hear the boo birds for miles and miles. Tyler is not a fan of Trump. He is really liberal. He is still hearing it from fans over his big hit about 2 gay coal miners. I know Tyler is liberal but I hear alot of what comes out of his camp are t

When he comes to louisa for September fest I hope he doesn't say anything negative against Trump. If he does youvwill hear the boo birds for miles and miles. Tyler is not a fan of Trump. He is really liberal. He is still hearing it from fans over his big hit about 2 gay coal miners. I know Tyler is liberal but I hear alot of what comes out of his camp are t
Went to his show in Baltimore a couple of months back. He said nothing political just sang his songs.

Was he in Trump country? Tyler's music is wonderful. He came out and did alot of interviews on how he saw the world around him. His record label I believed encouraged him to speak out when he normally would not have. Also that was what 4 years ago when he did alot of talks on you tube befote the 20v20 election. Tyler is a great guy. Have you heard of the laid back country picker?

Was he in Trump country? Tyler's music is wonderful. He came out and did alot of interviews on how he saw the world around him. His record label I believed encouraged him to speak out when he normally would not have. Also that was what 4 years ago when he did alot of talks on you tube befote the 20v20 election. Tyler is a great guy. Have you heard of the laid back country picker?
Baltimore

• Haha
Reactions: herdfan06
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT