ADVERTISEMENT

Black is heautiful

Nov 15, 2022
I met the most beautiful woman from Guatemala. We met at the swimming pool at a resort in Panama City. I had my grandson and she had a little girl and a little bit and a beautiful baby. My grandson played with her kids. My wife went deep sea fishing with my daughter so we talked over tom colllins drinks for a long Time. She ask me if I liked rice and I told herI never eat it because lack of taste. She said she could make me a lover of rice. She could have made me lay on my back and bark like a dog. I was smitten by her. She said she would fix some rice and bring it back to the pool that evening. I would bring drinks. About a hour later I thought I saw her in the back of a crowded elevator. My son in law was inthe elevator too. I snuggled up next to the beautiful woman thinking Dad would have said she was high yellow. She was perfect. I leaned over and said why don't you go on back to your room and make some of that rice your people make so well. Before I said another word my son in law looked like he was about to explode. He mouthed this to me. THATS NOT HER. THATS NOT HER. Well the elevator door opened and that poor girl ran out of theirli ike she was on fire. My son in law busted out laughing. I felt sick. I didn't go back to the pool or lobby area. Was afraid someone would holler there is that pervert. The girl looked just like my new friend. Can't say well they all look the same then I'm a racist. I wish I had not said. Make some of that rice You People are good at making. You People. Boy that's horrible and that poor girl. I was nervous.vthat beautiful woman had me under a spell. I ruined that. Best stories are true stories that we share here telling every detail even when we expose our total ignorance. Well Tyler Childers is more liberal than rifle and we love him to death. His song about two gay coal miners is one song I have never listened to. Figured it might make me do like I did when Janet rented back broke mountain and I sat thru this horrible movie when then two fellers got in that tent and they started making noises that sickened me I hollered at Janet and said. Turn that ****en shit off. A true straight guy can't sit through that crap. Sorry for my french but I said that. But I'm not a bigot and for the first time in my life I saw that being gay is not a sentence to Hell. A gay man in rehab said he had been saved and baptized and was praising the Lord when a fire and brimstone preacher said no way your saved if your gay. You could not not have been saved if your gay. Your going to hell unless you remove that sin from your life Preacher said listen friend I have sin in my life. I sin every day. I have some sin in my life and always will. The gay man finally spoke. He said preacher if you don't remove your sin from your life before you die will you still get into heaven? Amen sin is sin. We been told gay folk got a one way ticket to hell. How horrible of a lack of understanding about sin.

I misspelled beautiful so I changed it to back in black but I got two threads with different headings. And same story. Dorry

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT