ADVERTISEMENT

Duke lets the pycho dress

Jeremy if you just read the story and didnt see how the kid reacts after he gets caught tripping. Kid has mental issues and needs help

My favorite comment so far is that Coach K's recent back surgery was a procedure in which they hope to find a spine.

Go back & watch the three kicks & watch clips of Allen losing his shit on the bench. If I were an opposing team I'd do everything in my power to make him lose his cool. Hell, kick him a couple times - if you're in the ACC, apparently the conference doesn't give a shit. I'd like to hear coach K's response if a player from UNC kicked Allen three separate times in a relatively short duration & only got a one game suspension. Remember, this is a coach who has publicly scolded players on other teams for celebrating after beating Duke - even got caught lying about it once & had to issue an apology. Sportsmanship is important to some, some of the time, in some situations.

Crazy comes across as the truth. GreenDuke that hurt me.i hope the kid gets help
He is a great shooter. He is white too so being a racist that some claim i am why would i not defend him.person of color needs help or any color needs help they would get it from me faster than some of you jerks.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Crazy comes across as the truth. GreenDuke that hurt me.i hope the kid gets help
He is a great shooter. He is white too so being a racist that some claim i am why would i not defend him.person of color needs help or any color needs help they would get it from me faster than some of you jerks.

Yeah, he is a good baller.

I get the feeling he grew up playing in the rich kid's league. I played a lot of park ball growing up, even the big kids would let us youngin's get in some time and then more as we got older. Hell I still am fairly deadly from outside. This AAU shit did not exist when we were kids. And some ballers, D1 ballers, came off those courts. We learned what is right and what is wrong on the court, because motherfvxkers would whoop your ass. I will tell you this, the moment we tried some bullshit like that we would getting smacked right in the chops. Kid need smacked in the chops.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Who cares how Duke handles this? It's tripping. Get over it, old guys with nothing better to do than rail on a college basketball player.

Reactions: 19MU88
Who cares how Duke handles this? It's tripping. Get over it, old guys with nothing better to do than rail on a college basketball player.

It is not "tripping", like some inadvertent thing. It is he is a little bitch playing dirty. You sucking on Duke nuts?

It is not "tripping", like some inadvertent thing. It is he is a little bitch playing dirty. You sucking on Duke nuts?

So? What do you care? It's a call that is handled on the court, just like it is in any other sport. If Duke feels like it's hurting their program they can handle it however they want to.

So? What do you care? It's a call that is handled on the court, just like it is in any other sport. If Duke feels like it's hurting their program they can handle it however they want to.
If a kid is flagrantly kicking (I guess in academia it's tripping) other players & it's well documented (in academia tv is misleading, I guess) then it's not just Duke's problem. This isn't just a case of not liking Duke - I actually like Coach K. But I have lost a lot of respect for him over how this has been handled.

Wee Miami had a coach who popped one of our fans which required a hospital visit. Their coaches also kicked (not tripped) holes in our walls & pressbox. Was this just Miami's problem? Did we (or fans in general) have any right to be upset about their actions?

Kid from oregon got kicked out of the game last night for kicking some kid in the nuts..ass whippings needed

Can you imagine this kid playing back when guys like Charles Oakley, Bill Laimbeer, or Rick Mayhorn were in college? They would knock his teeth down his throat and that would be the end of this bullsh*t. I'm like Raoul. Nothing wrong with this kid that an ass-kicking or three wouldn't fix.

Can you imagine this kid playing back when guys like Charles Oakley, Bill Laimbeer, or Rick Mayhorn were in college? They would knock his teeth down his throat and that would be the end of this bullsh*t. I'm like Raoul. Nothing wrong with this kid that an ass-kicking or three wouldn't fix.

Maybe, by who cares either way? Dumb thing to be angry about

They tell me Duke is working on a tripping highlight video to the tune of "Cotton-Eyed Joe!"

Its kinda like an epidemic. All of a sudden players are getting beat so they just trip them.a player from oregon got a flagrant 2 last night. Out of the game and next one too.

It's stupid that grown ass men have any kind of negative opinion towards college players because they tripped someone in the heat of the moment, but have little to say when an athlete beats a woman

Reactions: jocktalker
It's stupid that grown ass men have any kind of negative opinion towards college players because they tripped someone in the heat of the moment, but have little to say when an athlete beats a woman

I think they should be soundly beaten by the biggest dude in the jail. Daily. What other dumb crap would you care to assume about what others think?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Where's the thread about Mixon playing? I think you sound like an idiot attacking Allen for tripping. Duke should do whatever Duke wants to do with that.

It's stupid that grown ass men have any kind of negative opinion towards college players because they tripped someone in the heat of the moment

I think it's stupid that a college sports fan would defend a punk, b*tch athlete that has intentinally tried to injure another player on 3 seperate occassions. But, hey. To each his own . . .

I think it's stupid that a college sports fan would defend a punk, b*tch athlete that has intentinally tried to injure another player on 3 seperate occassions. But, hey. To each his own . . .

Yes. Tripping is so awful. You're right.

Defend is a strong word, "make fun of insecure, pansy grown men having a strong opinion about it" would be more accurate.

Look, you obviously like the guy, or Duke, or some combination of the two. That's certainly your prerogative. But your (faux?) outrage over people offering their opinion on an issue that is being discussed by sports pundits and journalists nationwide makes less sense than the fact that people believe the kid should be reprimanded. Frankly, it reeks of the same type of mindset that your hero displayed on the bench after he committed the offense in question.

"My favorite player is a punk and got caught being a dirty player on 3 seperate occassions, but you guys shouldn't talk about it because, even though he is one of the top players on one of the perrenial college bball powerhouses, it doesn't impact you personally."

Really?!?! Wtf? Why have a sports message board if you can't talk about, oh, I don't know, sports? For that matter, none of this impacts any of us personally, so we should shut this board down altogether. I mean, that's where your logic ultimately leads. Maybe you're the one that needs to grow up and get a thicker skin.

It's not talking about sports, it's talking about a college athlete tripping. I'm not a Duke fan and don't care about Allen because I'm not a 12 year old pissed off, holy-rolling pre-teen. Tripping doesn't offend me to get angry about it. However, I love sitting back and watching you Nancy-boys get so upset that someone was tripped

Must be a spoled white kid thing..lol. Just kiddin herdforlife. Im watching bama. I love this kind of football

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT