ADVERTISEMENT

3 members of USMS fugitive task force shot and killed.

That's completely false, Tier Three. How can an attorney be so sloppy with his words? There is absolutely no data you have shown to show a "rise beginning during Obama's tenure." In order to prove that, you would have to show that the rise didn't begin prior to Obama's tenure, and as you admitted, you can't find data prior to Obama's tenure. So you have no idea if the rise "began" during his tenure. Refer back to my analogy of KYJelly prostituting himself and his weight gain if you need help understanding that.
Yeah. That was on me. Wrote beginning, then changed to during and didn't delete beginning. Should read "during Obama's tenure." As for the "sloppiness," it's a fvcking message board. I'm not editing my work or writing a brief you twat

Unless you have a robust survey of people/data showing race relations have gotten worse since Obama

There is. You know it. I'm not Googling it for you.

I heard tonight there have been 12 officers killed in the line of duty this spring. That is not counting officers killed in traffic accidents. Killed by a criminal.

We are approaching numbers that are pacing certain periods of US troops killed in the global war on terror. That is cops killed on our home soil. Cops from the citizens who live among us. Not on foreign soil, but in the USA.

Cops have been demonized by segments of this country. The have been dehumanized and viewed as the enemy.

Anybody that doubts that is simply being foolish or part of the problem. It is to the point now it doesn't even stay on the news long. If we pulled the cops out certain places in this country they would turn into Mogadishu, Somalia. Is that what people want?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT