ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD ECU (0-2) @ Marshall (2-0)

So the kick return team is just going to watch the ball roll down the field? and not even try to pick it up?

What is that, 21 unanswered points in the 4th fvcking goddamn quarter?

Giving them the onside kick was inexcusable
Not only that but on the missed FG possession, we march down the field with Ali running the ball but Huff puts Evans in the game and Evans cant get any positive yards in two tries so it leaves us 3rd and long, the dive stalls and we miss the FG. Evans is not a #2 RB. Find someone else. I dont know what Huff's obsession is with Evans. Evans averaged 3 yards a carry for the game, Ali averaged 7.9

Last edited:
Not only that but on missed FG possession, we march down the field with Ali running the ball but Huff puts Evans in the game and Evans cant get any positive yards so it leaves us 3rd and long, the dive stalls and we miss the FG. Evans is not a #2 RB. Find someone else. I dont know what Huff's obsession is with Evans. Evans averaged 3 yards a carry for the game, Ali averaged 7.9
Amen.

Told ya Wells is the Achilles heel of this team
You can put this on Grant all you want. He's not the one that allowed ECU to score 21 points by marching down the field, sucks at kicking FGs, or botched the onside kick.

Maybe if Huff doesn't go full simple jack and pulls Ali for Evans we don't even need to settle for a FG and at best run more clock.

Maybe if he doesn't hire the worst STC in America who can't even prepare his team on how to attack an onside kick up the middle.

It's not Grant who fumbled the ball through the endzone.

Grant definitely is far from perfect, but the lists of reasons why we choked away a 17 point lead is a lot longer than "our QB sucks".

Clearly bad decisions all around. But anyone suggesting this is Doc 2.0 clearly didn’t watch much of Doc 1.0 and the epic meltdown that was last season capping off 10 years of mediocrity and under performance.

I had no grand illusions that this year was going to be anything but a rebuilding/ re learning year with some bumps along the way, period. This team was a complete dumpster fire last year. EVERYTHING about this coach and the system he is putting in place is the antithesis of Doc. I’m going to be patient. A lot of season left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT