ADVERTISEMENT

***EKU GAME KICKS AT 1PM ON ESPN***

In normal years, ESPN linear channels do not have rights to CUSA games. Only the online ESPN+/ESPN3 does. Assume that Disney has bought this game from one of our linear rights holders (NFL Network, Stadium Channel, or CBSSN).

I saw the ESPN lineup of games for Weeks 0 and 1, and initially thought, damn, what an awful bunch of games to have to watch, but then realized, at this particular time, I would watch Midland Trail face off against Richwood if that were the only game on.
[/👍

I saw the ESPN lineup of games for Weeks 0 and 1, and initially thought, damn, what an awful bunch of games to have to watch, but then realized, at this particular time, I would watch Midland Trail face off against Richwood if that were the only game on.
[/Funny. 👍

Full CUSA TV schedule.

Games listed as "ESPN Networks" will be in the same "12 day window" as used by larger conferences in normal years, Disney could pick up any of those games for any ESPN channel, or even theoretically ABC, making the announcement (and setting the kickoff time) 12 days prior. Games not picked up will be on ESPN+ pay internet or ESPN3 free internet.

No facebook games this year.

I was watching some HS football on tv yesterday. One thing weird is the officials never touch the football. The official simply places a bean bag where the ball is to be placed. The offensive center takes the ball to the huddle with him.
On incomplete passes, the nearest offensive player takes the ball back to the huddle.
I'm not sure if all states are doing this but Ohio is

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT