ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN full woke.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
TV on at the bar...Korean woman discussing the NFL draft.

God almighty.

It's awful. Go to the MLB scores page on a mobile device, and it doesn't even show who the starting pitchers are anymore. They have betting odds instead.
My buddies last week were betting on all kinds of stuff. How many birdies would this guy get. Would Tiger make a birdie on 10. In real.time on their phones.

I dare you to go to the food fair in lavalette and ask people how they feel about Bidenomics. I know you won’t though cause you a turd.
The difference is I'm not interested in how they FEEL. I'm talking about economic FACTS. sleauxTard.

I dare you to go to the food fair in lavalette and ask people how they feel about Bidenomics. I know you won’t though cause you a turd.
He prefers Walmart, the other mega conglomerate, when other Herdnation posters are not around.

Live look at the Inbred in Walmart in the not so distant past:

Fact is they have more disposable income. You stupid trumptard punk.
Go ask them. People that save are doing well, but a lot of people can't because everything cost more. Facts. They are spending what they have. The govt doesn't even take into account gas or groceries in their inflation numbers(which they lie about).

Fact is they have more disposable income
What is Disposable Personal Income? After-tax income. The amount that U.S. residents have left to spend or save after paying taxes is important not just to individuals but to the whole economy. The formula is simple: personal income minus personal current taxes

Thank you DJT for lowering taxes. If it wasn't for lower tax rates, everyone would be in bigger trouble.

Reactions: 19MU88
Go ask them. People that save are doing well, but a lot of people can't because everything cost more. Facts. They are spending what they have. The govt doesn't even take into account gas or groceries in their inflation numbers(which they lie about).

What is Disposable Personal Income? After-tax income. The amount that U.S. residents have left to spend or save after paying taxes is important not just to individuals but to the whole economy. The formula is simple: personal income minus personal current taxes

Thank you DJT for lowering taxes. If it wasn't for lower tax rates, everyone would be in bigger trouble.
Those tax rates started under your orange jesus. Americans have more disposable income NOW than under your orange jesus while the same tax rates are in effect. You're really, really stupid. And a liar.

Imagine what the economy could have been like if rubes like Greed hadn't demanded to shut everything down. Trickle down works.

^^Liar still lying.^^ Can't stop.
^^^Cant admit why the economy is putting more money in the taxpayers hands. (hint: Trickle down. DJT lowered tax rates creating the environment for people keeping more than they otherwise would have to pay to govt)

You are so retarded. You say things without even understanding what you are talking about and what the real measure of anything is.

Who’s better off:

Person A - gross income of $100,000, taxes of $20,000. Monthly rent $1,500, monthly utilities $600, monthly food bill $800, monthly car payment $800.

Person B - gross income of $90,000, taxes $15,000. Monthly rent $1,000, monthly utilities $450, monthly food bill $600, monthly car payment $600.

Disposable income, as defined by the government, means absolutely nothing. The measure of how well a person or family is doing is net cash flow. How much money do the have left after paying for all the crap they have to pay for each month. If “disposable income” goes up $500 but your bills go up $800 you still lose, and right now the vast majority of the country is losing.

You are so retarded. You say things without even understanding what you are talking about and what the real measure of anything is.

Who’s better off:

Person A - gross income of $100,000, taxes of $20,000. Monthly rent $1,500, monthly utilities $600, monthly food bill $800, monthly car payment $800.

Person B - gross income of $90,000, taxes $15,000. Monthly rent $1,000, monthly utilities $450, monthly food bill $600, monthly car payment $600.

Disposable income, as defined by the government, means absolutely nothing. The measure of how well a person or family is doing is net cash flow. How much money do the have left after paying for all the crap they have to pay for each month. If “disposable income” goes up $500 but your bills go up $800 you still lose, and right now the vast majority of the country is losing.
Real disposable income is adjusted for inflation. If your actually netting more money and you take on more bills, that's your fault. You stupid lying trumptard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT