ADVERTISEMENT

ThunderCat, wvkeeper, and extragreed all die and go to heaven…

big_country90

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 9, 2007
… and they find themselves standing at the gate in front of Saint Peter (We all know greed isn’t going to heaven because he has two religions, but suspend your disbelief for the sake of the joke).

Peter welcomes them to heaven and tells them that there is one primary rule in heaven… you are not allowed to step on any ducks. They found this to be an odd rule, but go about their way cautiously.

As they are walking, ThunderCat steps on something that lets out a loud “quack.” He says “oh shoot, I stepped on a duck.” Immediately, a giant light shines bright and there stands Peter with the ugliest woman you have ever laid your eyes on. He tells Thunder “I told you you’re not allowed to step on any ducks, so your punishment is that you have to spend 1,000 years with this woman. Off you go.”

Keeper and greed keep walking. As they are walking, and trying to be extra cautious, keeper steps on something that lets out a loud “quack.” He says “oh shoot, I stepped on a duck too.” Immediately, a giant light shines bright and there stands Peter with another woman so ugly that it makes you want to throw up. He tells keeper “I told you you’re not allowed to step on any ducks, so your punishment is that you have to spend 1,000 years with this woman. Off you go.”

Now greed is nervous. But, to his credit, he walks and walks through heaven, and never steps on a duck. Suddenly, a giant light shines bright and there stands Peter with the most beautiful woman you have ever laid your eyes on.

Greed thinks to himself “oh boy, this must be my reward.” But, before he could say anything, Peter starts talking to the beautiful woman. Peter tells her, “I told you you’re not allowed to step on any ducks, so your punishment is that you have to spend 1,000 years with this man. Off you go.

Last edited:
So E.T. wins again? Sounds like what usually happens when he argues on here with you deplorables.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT