ADVERTISEMENT

Can you imagine being so beholden to a political party that you have to use the pronouns and all that crap?

Sure it did. Your team (Dems) wanted schools closed and mandated on line learning. Your team (Dems) screamed when school boards opened them back up. YOU cried when teachers were told to go back to work in the classroom. Your team (Dems) is now advocating for the sexual (re)education of children younger than 5th grade. Own it Boomer Groomer.
You're a liar, phlegmwad. 24 blue states and 19 red states locked down.

@extragreen you are one nasty ass BOOMER GROOMER
Tonight Show Nbc GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Sicksteen ^^^ is a God hating liar, and idiot.

I was accussed of lying about the 1 million kids leaving public schools. I provided the facts and articles to back that up.

I was accussed of lying about the 1 million kids leaving public schools. I provided the facts and articles to back that up.
You know how Christians consider everyone a sinner? Greed considers everyone a liar regardless if you provide facts or not.

You know how Christians consider everyone a sinner? Greed considers everyone a liar regardless if you provide facts or not.
Well the sinner thing I get, ok the good book says that everyone is a sinner. But, greed sits in judgement and thinks he is the authority on it.

Reactions: WVUSerg
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So, what is the pronoun for the closeted HN poster who partakes in bulls on weekend nights?

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Herdman wasn’t claiming all kids left school because of mental illness you idiot.

ignoring the facts that some kids didn’t develop issues mentally over this is ignoring the facts. His wife is a teacher and would know first hand. Your team is responsible for harming millions of children. You a Boomer Groomer too?
They did not harm millions of children and saved some of their lives as well as older people they came in contact with so dont spew such nonsense.

They did not harm millions of children and saved some of their lives as well as older people they came in contact with so dont spew such nonsense.
You just keep rambling like the old out of touch person you are. I have kids. My kids have friends. We talk to countless friends parents. Many kids have had issues. My neighbor is a principal. We talk.

You just keep rambling like the old out of touch person you are. I have kids. My kids have friends. We talk to countless friends parents. Many kids have had issues. My neighbor is a principal. We talk.
You're a lying idiot.

A person can recover from not going to school for a few months, dead people can't. Idiot.
Yep those kids that didn’t do anything over two years and haven’t returned can recover. Just ask the MAJORITY of kids in Baltimore about reading on grade level

what happened in the public school's was a travesty. Now we have teachers and students leaving the school systems. That should never happen again the way it did. Never,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT