ADVERTISEMENT

Can you imagine being so beholden to a political party that you have to use the pronouns and all that crap?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Like VP Harris doing that with the pronouns the other day? Or, having to wear a mask only to take it off when the camera is off? I can't imagine that that. Just to get a vote or back down from the radical left of your party.

Hey, Democrats on here. You all need to start using your pronouns on the forum.

hahaaha, like a bunch of minions.

Like VP Harris doing that with the pronouns the other day? Or, having to wear a mask only to take it off when the camera is off? I can't imagine that that. Just to get a vote or back down from the radical left of your party.

Hey, Democrats on here. You all need to start using your pronouns on the forum.

hahaaha, like a bunch of minions.
Is wearing or not wearing a mask a personal choice of freedom ?...then why do you complain when someone wears one?..you are hypocrite when it comes to freedom of choice.

Reactions: extragreen
Is wearing or not wearing a mask a personal choice of freedom ?...then why do you complain when someone wears one?..you are hypocrite when it comes to freedom of choice.
Say your pronouns all you want but don’t force me to introduce myself by saying my pronouns

I don't care if you wear one. Have it. But I reserve the right to make fun of you. And to look at you like you are a minion. Have it suckers.. I will never forget thr bastards that locked us down and people like fauci. Never again

I don't care if you wear one. Have it. But I reserve the right to make fun of you. And to look at you like you are a minion. Have it suckers.. I will never forget thr bastards that locked us down and people like fauci. Never again
I'll never forget the idiots like you that refused to vaccinate, social distance, and wear a mask in an attempt to save peoples lives just so you could make a buck.

Exactly there’s no need to even mention your pronouns. Get that message out to all your lib friends
Doesn't work that way for some libs. They want pronoun stuff. Then what makes it worse is thr Democrat leaders Bow to this shit ans we have to live with it .

Damn your obsession with trump is worrisome. No one mentioned trump. You need a session on the cans or a little chat with your preacher to work on that. It’s becoming unhealthy
Trump is not even president and he is obsessed with him. Trump. Is not even on media that much anymore and he is obsessed.

Damn your obsession with trump is worrisome. No one mentioned trump. You need a session on the cans or a little chat with your preacher to work on that. It’s becoming unhealthy
I didn't notice any denouncement of your orange jesus. I told you morons on the night that trumpkin won the election that he would provide lots of fodder and I would show no mercy. Just keeping my word. You should try it.

He is unhealthy for our country and you guys like to follow his lead.

He is unhealthy for our country and you guys like to follow his lead.
Wear your mask is unhealthy. All these kids screwed up ove lockdowns and what happened in schools. A million kids have left public schools. Mental problems.

Your party supports this crap and now we get it taught to kids and.in schools..
Can't wait until you find out all this LBJJFKDJT stuff you whine about is contagious and spreads through the air. Maybe you'll wear a mask.

Wear your mask is unhealthy. All these kids screwed up ove lockdowns and what happened in schools. A million kids have left public schools. Mental problems.
You can't do anything but lie. Let's see a link to a credible source stating that the drop off in public school enrollment is due to mental problems.

Another idiot.^^^^

No overriding explanation has emerged yet for the widespread drop-off. But experts point to two potential causes: Some parents became so fed up with remote instruction or mask mandates that they started home-schooling their children or sending them to private or parochial schools that largely remained open during the pandemic. And other families were thrown into such turmoil by pandemic-related job losses, homelessness and school closures that their children simply dropped out.

No overriding explanation has emerged yet for the widespread drop-off. But experts point to two potential causes: Some parents became so fed up with remote instruction or mask mandates that they started home-schooling their children or sending them to private or parochial schools that largely remained open during the pandemic. And other families were thrown into such turmoil by pandemic-related job losses, homelessness and school closures that their children simply dropped out.
Oldie questioned a million+ kids leaving school thanks to your team. Herdman provided 2 stories pointing that fact out.

Another idiot.^^^^

I agree with extragreen and it was not all because of mental illness..I dont know of any kids who got mental illness from around here on in my family...besides, kids develop mental illness that mostly goes untreated anyway. Of course I meant some kids.

You're an idiot. If your car gets a flat, you kick the cat. Insanity.
My sister taught typing all her adult life and the union was great for her and her family. The bad unions are the ones that professional athletes have. They already make millions and still arent satisfied. Teachers were grossly under paid before unions. Furthermore the unions helped immensely to create the middle class in this country. Look now its the uneducated people who mostly support Trump and his ambition to be an authartarian dictator and end republic democracy as we know it.

I agree with extragreen and it was not all because of mental illness..I dont know of any kids who got mental illness
Herdman wasn’t claiming all kids left school because of mental illness you idiot.

ignoring the facts that some kids didn’t develop issues mentally over this is ignoring the facts. His wife is a teacher and would know first hand. Your team is responsible for harming millions of children. You a Boomer Groomer too?

Reactions: mlblack16.
I agree with extragreen and it was not all because of mental illness..I dont know of any kids who got mental illness from around here on in my family...besides, kids develop mental illness that mostly goes untreated anyway. Of course I meant some kids.

Gramps, you might want to sit out the next few plays.

Herdman gave you a pretty good stinger when he metaphorically slapped the shit out of you with facts ITT.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
It had nothing to do with "my team". Idiot.
Sure it did. Your team (Dems) wanted schools closed and mandated on line learning. Your team (Dems) screamed when school boards opened them back up. YOU cried when teachers were told to go back to work in the classroom. Your team (Dems) is now advocating for the sexual (re)education of children younger than 5th grade. Own it Boomer Groomer.

@extragreen you are one nasty ass BOOMER GROOMER
Tonight Show Nbc GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT