ADVERTISEMENT

A shout out to all those who rose up and showed support

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
while I was a political prisoner. Most of you on this forum were against this unjust banning, including both WVU and Herd fans, as well as those on the left and right. Only one person of note failed to show any support, well, actually two. One was my pal greed, with whom I strongly went to bat for when raoul thought it was cute to ban him for a couple days on what seemed like more than one occasion. I would probably still defend greed once again though, as I hold no grudges against those who choose to stay silent during times of injustice. The other showed support for the banning on this forum, and it was duly noted by me, but he's an asshole so it really doesn't matter.

while I was a political prisoner. Most of you on this forum were against this unjust banning, including both WVU and Herd fans, as well as those on the left and right. Only one person of note failed to show any support, well, actually two. One was my pal greed, with whom I strongly went to bat for when raoul thought it was cute to ban him for a couple days on what seemed like more than one occasion. I would probably still defend greed once again though, as I hold no grudges against those who choose to stay silent during times of injustice. The other showed support for the banning on this forum, and it was duly noted by me, but he's an asshole so it really doesn't matter.
Good to have your black a$$ back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT