ADVERTISEMENT

That infrastucture deal, Pedo-Joe and his bleaters brag about?

^^^oath breaking trumptard liar. Do you think Rhode Island should get as much infrastructure money as Texas does??
Remember blue states originally had a calculation that gave them a disproportionate amount..

Oh wait you likely don't know that.

Other than "third way" ass-kissing of Wall Street, I don't think classical liberalism has recently been part of the DNC platform. Sure, there's abortion rights and gay rights, but that's leaving out a big chunk of it.

WVU didn't know what classical liberalism is. There's no need to defend his lack of knowledge. Hopefully he reads the link I posted, and follows up on some of the references as well.

What? This is all the rules you want governing all people? Seven of those are in direct conflict with the principles of classical liberalism.

1. Violates religious freedom and tolerance.
2. Violates religious freedom and tolerance.
3. Violates religious freedom and tolerance.
4. Violates religious freedom and tolerance.
5. Violates personal freedom. Hey, if your parents are pieces of shit, why should you honor them? Every day we see parents who do not deserve honor, that abuse children. Fvck them.
7. Violates personal freedom and individualism. Adultery ain't cool, but it ain't the government's business, or mine. And hell, some people actually dig it....whatever floats your boat, as long as all parties consent.
10. Violates individual freedom. Covet all you wish, just don't steal what you covet. You got a Buick Regal GNX? I'll cover the shit out of it....but I am not going to steal it. Hell, maybe I will be motivated to work harder and get my own!

Now, I fully recognize YOUR RIGHT to live by those ten. But if I want to worship a Lego model of the Millennium Falcon, that's my business.
Why should I read up on classic liberalism when it's dead? The days of your free love liberals is over.

Reactions: 30CAT
Alaska – with a population of 733,391, according to 2020 census data – is set to receive about $6,700 in funding per capita. The next-largest per capita funding allocation is about $4,400 for Wyoming, followed by Montana and Vermont at approximately $3,500 each.
Ahhh yes the broken record routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT