ADVERTISEMENT

That infrastucture deal, Pedo-Joe and his bleaters brag about?

Less so than you wasted your brain.

I was smart enough to vote for Trump. Our country wouldn't be in the piss-poor shape that it is, if only Trump had won. The world wouldn't be in the shape it is in.

Assuming you wasted your vote on someone who didn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of winning, it makes you at least slightly more dense than you think I am.

I was smart enough to vote for Trump. Our country wouldn't be in the piss-poor shape that it is, if only Trump had won. The world wouldn't be in the shape it is in.

Assuming you wasted your vote on someone who didn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of winning, it makes you at least slightly more dense than you think I am.
I also did not vote for Trump. I don't feel like I wasted my vote. WV was going to Trump with or without my vote so I voted for Jo Jorgensen. It's wasn't about her winning it is about getting more Libertarians on the ballot.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I also did not vote for Trump. I don't feel like I wasted my vote. WV was going to Trump with or without my vote so I voted for Jo Jorgensen. It's wasn't about her winning it is about getting more Libertarians on the ballot.

It was Trump or Pedo-Joe. No two ways about it. A vote besides one of those two, was a wasted vote.

I was smart enough to vote for Trump
Then you are not very smart.
WV was going to Trump with or without my vote so I voted for Jo Jorgensen. It's wasn't about her winning it is about getting more Libertarians on the ballot.
Bingo.

I support more parties, period. Even parties I do not personally support. The two party system is broken, and drives division.
A vote besides one of those two, was a wasted vote.
Supporting the broken two party system = sheep.

Then you are not very smart.

Bingo.

I support more parties, period. Even parties I do not personally support. The two party system is broken, and drives division.

Supporting the broken two party system = sheep.
If WV would have been a swing state then my vote would have went for Trump. He is head and shoulders above what we have in there now.

Libertarians really need to do a better job of getting their platform out there. I am certain if more people from both sides of the aisle would listen the there would be a whole lot more Libertarians.

Reactions: 30CAT
Libertarians really need to do a better job of getting their platform out there. I am certain if more people from both sides of the aisle would listen the there would be a whole lot more Libertarians.
I'll vote libertarian in any race my vote doesn't matter, and even in some that does (in Indiana, my town councilman was Libertarian). It's largely for social libertarian reasons, but those are the reasons I left the GOP; for me, minding your own fvckin' business is a big part of classical liberalism, and that is what we should strive to be. I welcome libertarian views moderating the GOP, and voting for libertarians is the only way that will happen.

We differ in that the truth is Trump is a piece of shit and anti-democratic. The GOP has no shot at getting me back as long as they worship him. But I will still vote to moderate the GOP if a race offers me that chance.

I'll vote libertarian in any race my vote doesn't matter, and even in some that does (in Indiana, my town councilman was Libertarian). It's largely for social libertarian reasons, but those are the reasons I left the GOP; for me, minding your own fvckin' business is a big part of classical liberalism, and that is what we should strive to be. I welcome libertarian views moderating the GOP, and voting for libertarians is the only way that will happen.

We differ in that the truth is Trump is a piece of shit and anti-democratic. The GOP has no shot at getting me back as long as they worship him. But I will still vote to moderate the GOP if a race offers me that chance.
I disagree with minding your own business being a liberal thing. Liberals only mind their own business with people who think like them.

Reactions: KyMUfan
I disagree with minding your own business being a liberal thing. Liberals only mind their own business with people who think like them
You really don't know what classical liberalism is, do you?

i-love-the-poorly-educated-trump.gif

i-love-the-poorly-educated-trump.gif
But there are no classic liberals left today. Liberals today are all about acceptance, you will accept their way of thinking and nothing else. To be fair the people on the right are this way as well.

I'm over here believing as long as you don't hurt anyone or take something that is not yours you should be free to do what ever you want.

Reactions: KyMUfan
I'm over here believing as long as you don't hurt anyone or take something that is not yours you should be free to do what ever you want.
I am in total agreement with this.

The problem is that humans are mean and selfish. This is why we have laws and regulations. I've said here before that the first rule of libertarianiam should be 'Do no harm, or there will be rules."

On a side note, I am a strong believer that classical liberalism must include respect for nature and conservation. Common resources are a thing. Sure, philosophically property rights might mean it's yours, do as you wish, but if you pump poison into your section of the river you are an asshole, other people need the water too.

most infastructure bills are a joke. when you dig down into a lot of never filters down to actual things that matter or gets to where they say it does. the most recent infastrcuture bills were nothing more than blue state bailouts, partly due to them shutting their states down too long and partyly due to the fact they are bleeding population and their utopian govt has to be involved in everything.

I disagree with minding your own business being a liberal thing. Liberals only mind their own business with people who think like them.

Nothing else to add. This 100%.

Me thinks you need to be preaching this to the other side rather than us.

The problem is that humans are mean and selfish. This is why we have laws and regulations. I've said here before that the first rule of libertarianiam should be 'Do no harm, or there will be rules."

I can think of 10 that pretty much sum this up. Those pre-date your first rule of libertarianism. Sadly so many people, including yourself, think themselves superior and that more rules (their rules) are the answer. They aren't.

Me thinks you need to be preaching this to the other side rather than us.
Other than "third way" ass-kissing of Wall Street, I don't think classical liberalism has recently been part of the DNC platform. Sure, there's abortion rights and gay rights, but that's leaving out a big chunk of it.

WVU didn't know what classical liberalism is. There's no need to defend his lack of knowledge. Hopefully he reads the link I posted, and follows up on some of the references as well.
I can think of 10 that pretty much sum this up. Those pre-date your first rule of libertarianism. Sadly so many people, including yourself, think themselves superior and that more rules (their rules) are the answer. They aren't.
What? This is all the rules you want governing all people? Seven of those are in direct conflict with the principles of classical liberalism.

1. Violates religious freedom and tolerance.
2. Violates religious freedom and tolerance.
3. Violates religious freedom and tolerance.
4. Violates religious freedom and tolerance.
5. Violates personal freedom. Hey, if your parents are pieces of shit, why should you honor them? Every day we see parents who do not deserve honor, that abuse children. Fvck them.
7. Violates personal freedom and individualism. Adultery ain't cool, but it ain't the government's business, or mine. And hell, some people actually dig it....whatever floats your boat, as long as all parties consent.
10. Violates individual freedom. Covet all you wish, just don't steal what you covet. You got a Buick Regal GNX? I'll cover the shit out of it....but I am not going to steal it. Hell, maybe I will be motivated to work harder and get my own!

Now, I fully recognize YOUR RIGHT to live by those ten. But if I want to worship a Lego model of the Millennium Falcon, that's my business.

There sure are a lot of red politicians from red states bragging about funds and projects that all went to blue states 🤔
Of course they get a bone and brag about it. They get a bone and that is why they are politicians and they are part of the problem. But, much of it was to bail blue states out.

What? This is all the rules you want governing all people? Seven of those are in direct conflict with the principles of classical liberalism.

1. Violates religious freedom and tolerance.
2. Violates religious freedom and tolerance.
3. Violates religious freedom and tolerance.
4. Violates religious freedom and tolerance.
5. Violates personal freedom. Hey, if your parents are pieces of shit, why should you honor them? Every day we see parents who do not deserve honor, that abuse children. Fvck them.
7. Violates personal freedom and individualism. Adultery ain't cool, but it ain't the government's business, or mine. And hell, some people actually dig it....whatever floats your boat, as long as all parties consent.
10. Violates individual freedom. Covet all you wish, just don't steal what you covet. You got a Buick Regal GNX? I'll cover the shit out of it....but I am not going to steal it. Hell, maybe I will be motivated to work harder and get my own!

Now, I fully recognize YOUR RIGHT to live by those ten. But if I want to worship a Lego model of the Millennium Falcon, that's my business.

Meanwhile the K-I-S-S concept seems to be lost on your argument...

"Congress has enacted approximately 200–600 statutes during each of its 115 biennial terms so that more than 30,000 statutes have been enacted since 1789."

Not counting state and local laws...

And why do we need "hate crime" legislation when those same acts are against the law???

I would like to think you are smart enough to know you are taking that out of context but being familiar with you postings I'm afraid you're not...

nothing more than blue state bailouts
^^^Stupid lying trumptard oath breaker loser and sucker

Alaska – with a population of 733,391, according to 2020 census data – is set to receive about $6,700 in funding per capita. The next-largest per capita funding allocation is about $4,400 for Wyoming, followed by Montana and Vermont at approximately $3,500 each.

^^^Stupid lying trumptard oath breaker loser and sucker

Alaska – with a population of 733,391, according to 2020 census data – is set to receive about $6,700 in funding per capita. The next-largest per capita funding allocation is about $4,400 for Wyoming, followed by Montana and Vermont at approximately $3,500 each.
want to give all the numbers? want to get into covid relief and oh, the states that really needed it because their dumb asses were shut down for much longer? You idiot, those are some of the smallest damn states, moron. you are not telling the full story. You are only using one bill.

Plus, they did it because these stupid states would not reopen. Hell, it was almost worse and least the spineless Republicans did make them reacalculate some of the formulas one one of those stupid releif bills.

much of it was to bail blue states out.

Parrot Marxist

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT