ADVERTISEMENT

Elmore to pass Skip's Career Scoring Record?

Dec 2, 2017
Okay, so Elmore is now at 1,819 career points with today's game and whatever post-season play we participate in still to count going into his senior year. As it stands right now, he would need to score 755 points between the remainder of this post-season and his senior year to catch Skip. Based on this year's output, that is actually within reach for Jon - especially if we were to play a few post-conference tournament games this year and next. I actually think he will end his career as our all-time leading scorer AND all-time leading assist man (has 580 and Greg White is at 701). I know its early, but if win today and he has the type of senior year we would all anticipate, I see a jersey retirement ceremony in this young man's future! Thoughts????

Definitely, SoCal. How would you not? Esp. should we get into NCAA’s this year & next....I gotta believe we are the more motivated team tonite. Go Herd!!
How long does it take to retire a jersey?
Also, did MU retire #10 when they honored Mike at the football game? (about 5 years ago)?

Skip and Russell Lee were alway my two favorite Herd players. Having said that, Elmore and Burkes are making me rethink my priorities. Gotta get to the dance to finalize that change though...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT