ADVERTISEMENT

Should Have Listened to Me

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
In the thread in 2019, I gave my expert advice on who Marshall should have gone after with basketball offers to some sophomores in high school. One of the kids didn't make grades so is at a prep school. The other played the first four games at Manhattan this year and was averaging double-digits in points (including against Kansas and UConn) before blowing his knee and ending his season.

Now, I introduce you to another kid they should start building with. He plays in one of New York's large school classifications, so he is playing against good competition. His team had a D1 kid on it last year, but he transferred to a top undergrad prep school. Last year on varsity, this kid averaged 11.4 points per game. This year, he is averaging over 20 points per game. He is the best shooter in the country in his class. His dad is 6'4 and played D3 basketball, so there is good potential of him growing. His mother went to my high school and played D1 basketball. He has an indoor basketball court at his house and shoots 1000 shots each morning.

To give you an idea of his shooting? Look at where he is shooting from . . . and he made all of these shots:

Oh, I forgot to mention one thing: He is in 8th grade. Yes, he started at a large school in NY in a conference with multiple D1 kids as a 7th grader and averaged 11.4 points. As an 8th grader, he averages over 20 points.

• Wow
Reactions: marshallisqbu
So judging from your history with these guys is this one made of glass or too dumb to cheat on the SAT?

• Haha
Reactions: MStap
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT