ADVERTISEMENT

Embarrassing

Biggest crisis in many decades, and this floozie is laughing and totally clueless.

Just think if Mush is unable to serve out his term. He's lost, but she's a total moron.
This is about as big as anything I can remember. And, it could get worse.

God help us if the Chinks move. I bet they are thinking , Tawain is ripe for the picking.

What good did it do to send Harris over there?

This is about as big as anything I can remember. And, it could get worse.

God help us if the Chinks move. I bet they are thinking , Tawain is ripe for the picking.

What good did it do to send Harris over there?
This administration really doesn't have anybody they could send over there, including Mush himself.

This is the strangest assembly of people I've ever seen in an administration.

Totally clueless, and not a single one of them are capable to perform their jobs. It truly is an embarrassment to this great country.

Mush is a potato and the VP has some weird mental health condition like Joaquin Phoenix in The Joker.
she was a prosecuting attorney, did she laugh in court? Laugh at the judge? It is odd. I think she doesn't know the answers sometimes and can't think quick enough to speak. you would think a high profile attorney would know how to do that? A senator?

She is damn useless

They guy from Poland had to be like WTF? We are on the edge of this war and taking in millions of immigrants and she is over there cackling.

After voting for and supporting the ever lying unqualified conman orange jesus and his cowardly VP, the covfefe squad wants to instruct us in how to choose candidates.

There was a Politico article last year that stated how frustrated Kamala’s staff was that they’d prepare detailed briefings but that she didn’t bother reading them. It wasn’t that she disagreed & would argue, she just didn’t read them. She’d go out, kneecap herself in interviews, & then come back & yell at her staff for looking like a buffoon. It’s one thing to be silent as a VP, but she’s vocal & comes across as a cackling moron. This is the person the Bidens keep referring to as President.

After voting for and supporting the ever lying unqualified conman orange jesus and his cowardly VP, the covfefe squad wants to instruct us in how to choose candidates.

It would be simpler if you were to just place your tail firmly between your legs, and admit that the failed experiment has failed miserably. Kamala is simply the cherry on top of this massive failure, and is obviously not fit to be in front of a group of 1st graders, much much less the entire world.

Putin watches and laughs at the clown show. You know it's bad when Polacks mock you.

Reactions: mlblack16.
It would be simpler if you were to just place your tail firmly between your legs, and admit that the failed experiment has failed miserably. Kamala is simply the cherry on top of this massive failure, and is obviously not fit to be in front of a group of 1st graders, much much less the entire world.

Putin watches and laughs at the clown show. You know it's bad when Polacks mock you.

Trump has been out of office for 14 months now.

Can you comment on the failed experiment failing miserably is going? It's 2022, month 14 of the Experimental Presidency. Russia is at war with Ukraine, and possibly NATO in the coming weeks. Afghanistan was one of the most embarrassing moments in US military history. The laughing hyena is laughing.

Polacks are making fun of Americans. Can you comment?

Trump has been out of office for 14 months now.

Can you comment on the failed experiment failing miserably is going? It's 2022, month 14 of the Experimental Presidency. Russia is at war with Ukraine, and possibly NATO in the coming weeks. Afghanistan was one of the most embarrassing moments in US military history. The laughing hyena is laughing.

Polacks are making fun of Americans. Can you comment?
Yes. You're a trumptard idiot.

She’s nothing but a token disguised as a history making vp.

6hj-2eghmg-t3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT