ADVERTISEMENT

Trump can't win the general election

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
I've said it since he got ripped off with the massive cheating scandals of 2020.

Let's assume for a moment that the 2024 election will be fair, free of any cheating. This whole thing will come down to the same handful of states once again, states where the independent voters will determine the outcome.

As it stands today, Trump isn't faring well with independent voters. Toss in all the suburban voters as well, many of which are also independent voters. If Trump doesn't make any inroads within that voting block, he's toast.

The numbers simply don't work out for him. Democrats out number Republicans, so Trump has to make up the difference by winning over the independent voting block by a significant margin.

If it's close, the polls in select locations within the United States of America will come up with enough 3 a.m. votes to push mush over the top.

Then you're ultimately stuck with President Hyena. Maybe Trump could make amends with Haley, or perhaps somebody similar who could make a difference in the minds of independents.

We'll see, but as of today, the math doesn't add up. Plus, you have to deal with those early morning vote dumps.

^^^You're a lying idiot. You're just another loser that's making excuses before the game starts. Are you herdman's sister?

Reactions: Bobbybbc
I've been pondering a question and wanted to get your perspective on it. If there is a belief that the previous election was unfairly handled and that the establishment might prevent a victory for Trump, what is the rationale behind considering him for nomination again?

I've been pondering a question and wanted to get your perspective on it. If there is a belief that the previous election was unfairly handled and that the establishment might prevent a victory for Trump, what is the rationale behind considering him for nomination again?
He sells "tickets". He is a ratings boon to the dying media.

orange jesus chums. We eat it up.
Dp-jJX.gif

I've said it since he got ripped off with the massive cheating scandals of 2020.

Let's assume for a moment that the 2024 election will be fair, free of any cheating. This whole thing will come down to the same handful of states once again, states where the independent voters will determine the outcome.

As it stands today, Trump isn't faring well with independent voters. Toss in all the suburban voters as well, many of which are also independent voters. If Trump doesn't make any inroads within that voting block, he's toast.

The numbers simply don't work out for him. Democrats out number Republicans, so Trump has to make up the difference by winning over the independent voting block by a significant margin.

If it's close, the polls in select locations within the United States of America will come up with enough 3 a.m. votes to push mush over the top.

Then you're ultimately stuck with President Hyena. Maybe Trump could make amends with Haley, or perhaps somebody similar who could make a difference in the minds of independents.

We'll see, but as of today, the math doesn't add up. Plus, you have to deal with those early morning vote dumps.
How is Trump faring amongst Greeds block, low educated rural voters?

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard and 30CAT

Actually, latest data shows almost identical Republican/Demon split, about 29% each. Rest are independent but more lean Republican than Demon.

Actually, latest data shows almost identical Republican/Demon split, about 29% each. Rest are independent but more lean Republican than Demon.
I hate to correct anyone on here, especially someone of high character like yourself who constantly has to correct rifle's errors, but I don't think you're accounting for all the votes from dead democrats, the democrats that vote multiple times, nor the 7,000,000 plus illegal immigrants who flocked into the country wearing those thank you mush tshirts.

Reactions: Jartard
I hate to correct anyone on here, especially someone of high character like yourself who constantly has to correct rifle's errors, but I don't think you're accounting for all the votes from dead democrats, the democrats that vote multiple times, nor the 7,000,000 plus illegal immigrants who flocked into the country wearing those thank you mush tshirts.
Oh, I understand, just pointing out that living voters actually favor the right. To win the republicans need at least 80% turnout to beat the 55% democrat turnout plus the millions of fake votes.

Oh, I understand, just pointing out that living voters actually favor the right. To win the republicans need at least 80% turnout to beat the 55% democrat turnout plus the millions of fake votes.
You folks still believe this after losing all sixty legal challenges? 0-60? If their are millions of fraudulent votes the GOP would have been able to provide proof in at least a few cases.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT