ADVERTISEMENT

LET THE EXCUSES CONTINUE...

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.
Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.

When push came to shove, greed backed down and didn't take the bet. Offer, counteroffer, greed refused.

Reactions: 19MU88
The good thing is extra will leave if Trump wins bet or no bet, just like when he disappeared in 2016.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.

I'm accepting the one he offered originally, HE won't take his own bet. You retard lying oath breaker.
Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

They say these cold water soaks are good...

EG go to East Lynn and do a polar plunge. Maybe it will rejuvenate you.

There he is, the lying idiot who attempted to change the bet after he accepted it.
False.

Your logic got totally slaughtered in this thread by everyone. Take a lap, junior.

False.

Your logic got totally slaughtered in this thread by everyone. Take a lap, junior.

NEWS FOR TRUMPTARDS: DELAY IS THE ONLY DEFENSE HE HAS. HE WILL BE FOUND GUILTY AND IMPRISONED.

He'll never be imprisoned you moron.

That's why he's not pushing hard to defend this perma-ban bet. It's not happening. He knows it.

perma ban bet on whether he will be imprisoned??.....

He won't be imprisoned. I can see how much this means to you, I'll absolutely commit to that.

Agree to perma ban bet accepted.
You're a liar. Punk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT