ADVERTISEMENT

Let the excuses begin...

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.

I think the biggest excuse is that your parents just really didn’t value education. Your mom may have graduated high school, but like you, your father never did.

Heck, I’ll concede that’s not even an excuse, it’s a bonafide reason for you being the way you are, arrogant out of ignorance. It doesn’t explain why you are such a bitter and miserable person though. Maybe your dad was also an alcoholic that was abusive and that gave you that personality. It’s the personality of a person that views themselves as inferior so they go down a path of trying to tear down everyone around them to try and level the field. You know you can’t rise, so it’s your coping mechanism.

I think the biggest excuse is that your parents just really didn’t value education. Your mom may have graduated high school, but like you, your father never did.
Abe Vigoda Conan25 GIF by Team Coco

Good morning, sweetheart. Michiganherd has a job, and goes to bed at 8 o'clock. See you afterwhile, buttercup.
MichiganHerd said:
I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump.

Do we, in fact, have a perma-ban bet?? It's a simple yes or no question.

It takes much less time to type "yes" or "no" than it does to compose a flimsy excuse.

MichiganHerd said:
I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump.

It takes much less time to type "yes" or "no" than it does to compose a flimsy excuse.
All this attention from you is making me moist. Thank you for making me feel fabulous. Hell of a way to start my work week.

All this attention from you is making me moist. Thank you for making me feel fabulous. Hell of a way to start my work week.
MichiganHerd said:

Do we, in fact, have a perma-ban bet?? It's a simple yes or no question. Cowardly sot.

Why bet on a rigged game? You know the Dems and govt will cheat.
You're a LYING IDIOT, trumptard. and oath breaker. All the cheating that was done was done AFTER the election. And it was done by your orange jesus and his disciples.

You're a LYING IDIOT, trumptard. and oath breaker. All the cheating that was done was done AFTER the election. And it was done by your orange jesus and his disciples.
Yehh Trump told the FBI and Dem Party to make fake Russian shit up against him and manipulate big tech against him. Oh, and he told the maintenance man to break water pipes at 2am.

Reactions: johns1124
Yehh Trump told the FBI and Dem Party to make fake Russian shit up against him and manipulate big tech against him. Oh, and he told the maintenance man to break water pipes at 2am.
You're a LYING IDIOT, trumptard. and oath breaker. All the cheating that was done was done AFTER the election. And it was done by your orange jesus and his disciples. You can visit them when they are imprisoned.

You're a LYING IDIOT, trumptard. and oath breaker. All the cheating that was done was done AFTER the election. And it was done by your orange jesus and his disciples. You can visit them when they are imprisoned.
Sure, just ignore what I brought up.

Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

Sure, just ignore what I brought up.

MichiganHerd said:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT