ADVERTISEMENT

Let the public record reflect

c0b0b8ec-b4ef-4d6f-93ec-30d5897f9028_text.gif

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.
Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.

Solid move. I’ve blocked him too.

I'm on the cusp. I'm totally against it, but damn. No debating, no rebuttals and just pure chicken shit, lame and broken record responses.

Hell, at first I actually giggled at his responses, but that's before I knew what you all already knew. I do remember your warning. It's a total waste of time to converse with him. I mean, even Bernie-boy gives great effort.

extradumbass? I could block him and still know what he's posting. What's the point?

He's a dumbass and a solid bleater.

I'm on the cusp. I'm totally against it, but damn. No debating, no rebuttals and just pure chicken shit, lame and broken record responses.

Hell, at first I actually giggled at his responses, but that's before I knew what you all already knew. I do remember your warning. It's a total waste of time to converse with him. I mean, even Bernie-boy gives great effort.

extradumbass? I could block him and still know what he's posting. What's the point?

Just do it. Act like he doesn’t exist.

garbage. That's all I have. garbage

Stop talking and just do it. You lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT