ADVERTISEMENT

Should greed go ahead and

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
begin serving his perma-ban, due to backing out of the wager I presented not once, not twice, but three times over the last couple of weeks.

A courageous person would do the right thing, and log off permanently. Or, better yet, grow a sack and put faith in mush brains Biden, a guy he fully supports.

begin serving his perma-ban, due to backing out of the wager I presented not once, not twice, but three times over the last couple of weeks.

A courageous person would do the right thing, and log off permanently. Or, better yet, grow a sack and put faith in mush brains Pedo-Joe, a guy he fully supports.

I'm not sure about the whole bet thing, but I am confident it wouldn't matter who Trump's opponent is. He would fully support them. extradumbass's hatred runs deep. His TDS is almost incurable.

Remember when they called their (now heros) John McCain racist and Mitt Romney a sexist?

They despised both of them, until they found out neither liked Trump. So they admit they like racists and sexists, as long as they hate Trump.

That's why they have no issues with the pedophile, racist and America-hater, Pedo-Joe.

Hatred consumes them, America be damned.

If it were legal (actually it wouldn't matter) for Putin to become a citizen and run against Trump, extradumbass and his fellow bleaters would vote for Putin.

You or I could run against Trump and extradumbass would vote for us.

Trump could bring world peace, solve world hunger and end all violence and they would hate him.

What makes me think that? They falsely accuse him and find him guilty until he proves himself innocent. Even then, they say he's guilty. They don't care.

Where did the hate come from? The overlords of the left told extradumbass and his fellow bleaters to hate him.

And they bleat.

I'm not sure about the whole bet thing, but I am confident it wouldn't matter who Trump's opponent is. He would fully support them. extradumbass's hatred runs deep. His TDS is almost incurable.

Remember when they called their (now heros) John McCain racist and Mitt Romney a sexist?

They despised both of them, until they found out neither liked Trump. So they admit they like racists and sexists, as long as they hate Trump.

That's why they have no issues with the pedophile, racist and America-hater, Pedo-Joe.

Hatred consumes them, America be damned.

If it were legal (actually it wouldn't matter) for Putin to become a citizen and run against Trump, extradumbass and his fellow bleaters would vote for Putin.

You or I could run against Trump and extradumbass would vote for us.

Trump could bring world peace, solve world hunger and end all violence and they would hate him.

What makes me think that? They falsely accuse him and find him guilty until he proves himself innocent. Even then, they say he's guilty. They don't care.

Where did the hate come from? The overlords of the left told extradumbass and his fellow bleaters to hate him.

And they bleat.
If we just don't respond to his moronic posts then it's like a permaban

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.
Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.

Michigan and I took up for EG and he continues to let down the forum. Not sure what his goal is or if he is just nuts.

Reactions: 30CAT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT