ADVERTISEMENT

Why is greed so afraid?

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
With all those religious connections, one would think greed has adequate coverage for limiting fear.

Trump vs Biden

I have DJT
greed has mush brains

perma-ban

Sign below, greed, or forever be known as the Ralph Malph of Pullman Square.

MichiganHerd said:
I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.

You seem to be having difficulty accepting YOUR own bet. I said let the excuses begin and they did, and they continue. You lying coward.

MichiganHerd said:
I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.

You seem to be having difficulty accepting YOUR own bet. I said let the excuses begin and they did, and they continue. You lying coward.
You prove, daily, what a dumbass you are.

Reactions: 19MU88
For what possible reason wouldn’t you take the very clear bet in the OP, extra?

For what possible reason wouldn’t you take the very clear bet in the OP, extra?
That easy, you stupid lying trumptard. It's not the original bet that Snotlicker offered. But if all you lying trumptards want to change the bet, we can change it to this...

MichiganHerd said:
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

Let the excuses begin...

That easy, you stupid lying trumptard. It's not the original bet that Snotlicker offered. But if all you lying trumptards want to change the bet, we can change it to this...

MichiganHerd said:
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

Let the excuses begin...
Movie Scene Dance GIF by Fandor

With all those religious connections, one would think greed has adequate coverage for limiting fear.

Trump vs Biden

I have DJT
greed has mush brains

perma-ban

Sign below, greed, or forever be known as the Ralph Malph of Pullman Square.

MichiganHerd said:

MichiganHerd said:

Let the excuses begin...

MichiganHerd said:

MichiganHerd said:

I'll take either one of these bets you offered me.

Let the excuses continue...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT