ADVERTISEMENT

Final Call

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
greed, I'm giving you until midnight tonight to accept this perma-ban bet.

I have Trump
U have mush brains Biden

Loser is perma-banned from posting on Pullman Square

Those two are presumably the nominees, so what are you afraid of? Would you rather have the green party communist candidate, or potentially another candidate like Kennedy or Manchin?

I have Trump
U have mush brains

If you choose to post gibberish instead of taking this bet by midnight tonight, then you're either a coward, or a three legged chicken.

I'm willing to open the floor to you, so that you can explain why you're apparently afraid to back mush brains Biden.

Midnight tonight.

Either sign, or STFU.

Reactions: Archetype XLIV
MichiganHerd said:
I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.

MichiganHerd said:
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I'll take either one of these bets you offered me.

Let the excuses begin...

MichiganHerd said:
I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.

MichiganHerd said:
Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

Let the excuses begin...
giphy.gif

☝️ ☝️

13 hours to go for greed to be a man (for the very first time) and accept this wager.

I have Trump
You have mush brains Biden

What we have here is greed admitting that mush brains Biden isn't capable of running for another term, and may not make it through the current term.

He just won't type it out, due to his vagina overflowing periodically.

Last call weiner

13 hours to go for greed to be a man (for the very first time) and accept this wager.

I have Trump

What we have here is greed admitting that mush brains Biden isn't capable of running for another term, and may not make it through the current term.

Last call weiner
You're going nowhere with this as I did when I attempted to put construct to the bet: specific, measurable, attainable and time-based features.

When you force that, he acts belligerent.

Pull the plug on this moron. Your presence here does more damage to him on a daily basis than a bet ever will.

Reactions: i am herdman

I have Trump

Last call weiner
MichiganHerd said:

MichiganHerd said:

^^^I'll take either one of these bets you offered me. ^^^

Let the excuses begin...

13 hours to go for me to prove once again that I'm a liar (as usual) and will not accept either of the 2 wagers that I originally offered.

I have Trump
You have mush brains Biden Neither of us knew who the Dem nominee would be when I offered the bet.

What we have here is ME (SNOTLICKER) admitting that i want to change the parameters of the bet AFTER I offered the bet.

I just won't accept either of the 2 wagers I offered, due to my constant inability to keep my word.

I'm a lying coward.

Let the record reflect greed has come to the realization that mush brains Biden is a failed, experimental president, and that he (greed) has no confidence that mush brains Biden can defeat Donald J Trump in the 2024 presidential election.

We still have until midnight until I pull my offer.

Reminder:

I have Trump

MichiganHerd said:

MichiganHerd said:

Let the excuses begin...

The deadline has been set. Fully noted and documented. Multiple witnesses.

i am herdman
The People's Moderator

Last edited:
MichiganHerd said:

MichiganHerd said:

Let the excuses begin...

MichiganHerd said:

MichiganHerd said:

Let the excuses begin...

^^^^Broken-record, bleating, three-legged chicken, dumbass.

See extradumbass run.
3-legged-hen-chicken.jpg

^^^^ there goes greed, running away from a failed, experimental president

5 hours to go, but nothing but bocks and clucks from the chicken who's all rubber lips and lacking of courage.

Reactions: 30CAT
Just so the forum is clear, EG has until Midnight, 2400 hrs, to accept or not accept.

Marked at 0658pm EST, 1858 hours

i am herdman
The People's Moderator

Reactions: 30CAT
MichiganHerd said:

MichiganHerd said:

Let the excuses continue...

I'm glad you are finally admitting to being a big mouth coward
It's sad that you're a Godless lying trumptard taking up for someone who offers a bet and then tries to alter the conditions of that bet 2 years later.

MichiganHerd said:
I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump.

If you weren't such a Godless lying trumptard you'd see the conditions of the bet THAT THE LIAR OFFERED are in red, his statement of intent is in green. Fact of the matter is that he offered the bet under HIS CONDITIONS and all I needed to do was agree to the bet. That's it, Everything else is irrelevant. I even gave him an "out". I asked the liar "Do we, in fact, have a perma-ban bet??" ELEVEN DAYS LATER, AND HE STILL HASN'T ANSWERED WITH A SIMPLE YES OR NO. During those 11 days, not a single poster, including you, on this board has had enough integrity to suggest that the liar should either take the bet or say "no". Why? Because you and the entire lot of cons on this board don't have a smidgen of integrity.

It's sad that you're a Godless lying trumptard taking up for someone who offers a bet and then tries to alter the conditions of that bet 2 years later.

MichiganHerd said:
I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump.

If you weren't such a Godless lying trumptard you'd see the conditions of the bet THAT THE LIAR OFFERED are in red, his statement of intent is in green. Fact of the matter is that he offered the bet under HIS CONDITIONS and all I needed to do was agree to the bet. That's it, Everything else is irrelevant. I even gave him an "out". I asked the liar "Do we, in fact, have a perma-ban bet??" ELEVEN DAYS LATER, AND HE STILL HASN'T ANSWERED WITH A SIMPLE YES OR NO. During those 11 days, not a single poster, including you, on this board has had enough integrity to suggest that the liar should either take the bet or say "no". Why? Because you and the entire lot of cons on this board don't have a smidgen of integrity.
Liar

greed, I'm giving you until midnight tonight to accept this perma-ban bet.

I have Trump
U have mush brains Biden

Loser is perma-banned from posting on Pullman Square

Those two are presumably the nominees, so what are you afraid of? Would you rather have the green party communist candidate, or potentially another candidate like Kennedy or Manchin?

I have Trump
U have mush brains

If you choose to post gibberish instead of taking this bet by midnight tonight, then you're either a coward, or a three legged chicken.

I'm willing to open the floor to you, so that you can explain why you're apparently afraid to back mush brains Biden.

Midnight tonight.

Either sign, or STFU.
Just a reminder that when the kitchen got hot, greed cowered to the basement.

Everybody saw his lack of courage first hand.

The final call was made, but somebody chose to let the time run out.

Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.

It's almost been a week since greed stuffed a tampon up his butt cheeks and walked backwards all the way to beech Grove.

He knows. Therefore he allowed the clock to hit 00:00 hours.

Reactions: mlblack16.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT