ADVERTISEMENT

Final Call

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.
Lying magat Snotlicker refuses to take the bet he offered.

Then Trump in 2024 will be a landslide, and I got first dibs on a bet with greed over a perma-ban.

I won't allow you to forget this, but IF Trump runs and is the Republican nominee for President in the 2024 election, then you and I have a perma-ban bet. I have Trump. To be clear, that's Donald J. Trump, and not one of the kids. Don't be a coward this time around.

^^^^

Proven liar, commie loving, trannie supporting weirdo. Too afraid to make a bet that's clearly written due to not wanting to admit mush brains Biden is as incompetent as himself. Both are old, worthless cowards.

^^^^

Proven liar, commie loving, trannie supporting weirdo. Too afraid to make a bet that's clearly written due to not wanting to admit mush brains Biden is as incompetent as himself. Both are old, worthless cowards.

What’s the holdup on greed’s end? Is he trying to say that you initially bet Trump would win in a landslide because, for anybody that can read, that’s clearly not the case.

You had two thoughts in one sentence.

1. You think Trump will win in a landslide.
2. You wanted to bet greed that Trump would win.

Nowhere in that sentence did you imply you wanted to bet him that Trump would win in a landslide. A “comma” represents a pause in thought when writing a sentence. Anybody with a 6th grade education would understand that. Well… Now that you mention it…

Any man who doesn't understand you can't bet what you don't have has no business doing so in the first place.

Greed went on record, attempting to get multiple posters to agree to a permaban using his one account. Any bets beyond the first bet placed using his one account as collateral were null and void, since his ONE account was tied up in that bet. Yet the mouth breather went on making other bets.

This is exactly how and why his bet with @WV-FAN was invalid and he (FAN) was clearly under no obligation to honor. Not to mention the fact that Greed then said he could return anyway and yet Greed wants to constantly argue to the contrary.

Any man who doesn't understand you can't bet what you don't have has no business doing so in the first place.

Greed went on record, attempting to get multiple posters to agree to a permaban using his one account. Any bets beyond the first bet placed using his one account as collateral were null and void, since his ONE account was tied up in that bet. Yet the mouth breather went on making other bets.

This is exactly how and why his bet with @WV-FAN was invalid and he (FAN) was clearly under no obligation to honor. Not to mention the fact that Greed then said he could return anyway and yet Greed wants to constantly argue to the contrary.
That is a fraudulent bet. He mispresented his assets and ability to cover the bet.

Plus, greed either doesn't understand or fails to admit. If you offer a bet you can counter offer and both parties have to accept the terms.

That is a fraudulent bet. He mispresented his assets and ability to cover the bet.

Plus, greed either doesn't understand or fails to admit. If you offer a bet you can counter offer and both parties have to accept the terms.
Greed doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. He's an idiot.

What’s the holdup on greed’s end? Is he trying to say that you initially bet Trump would win in a landslide because, for anybody that can read, that’s clearly not the case.

You had two thoughts in one sentence.

1. You think Trump will win in a landslide.
2. You wanted to bet greed that Trump would win.

Nowhere in that sentence did you imply you wanted to bet him that Trump would win in a landslide. A “comma” represents a pause in thought when writing a sentence. Anybody with a 6th grade education would understand that. Well… Now that you mention it…
That's why, once greed brought back a months old post, perhaps a years old post, I felt the need to clarify the terms of the wager, in order to avoid the Kamala/greed word salads come November.

The wager is now on the board, and due to being a nice guy, I'm going to offer greed yet one final chance to accept the bet. He has until midnight tonight. That's 00:00 hours.

Hurry Up Countdown GIF by Escape Hunt UK

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT