ADVERTISEMENT

Those champions of free speech are now championing "legal reform"...

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
I hadn't heard of this group until Alan Dershowitz mentioned it.

"The 65 Project is a campaign targeting lawyers who aided attempts by then-President Donald Trump and his supporters to overturn the 2020 election results using advertisements, threats of disbarment, and changing rules within the American Bar Association, ostensibly to deter future similar efforts."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/alan-dershowitz-donald-trump-new-york/2024/03/19/id/1157811/

"Trump has had a hard time getting the top, top, top-tier attorneys in many instances because there's an organization called Project 65, a McCarthy-ite left-wing organization which has as its goal deterring lawyers from representing Trump," Dershowitz said. "They file bar charges, including one against me, and any other lawyer who defends Trump.

Reactions: 30CAT
  • We rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.
  • MBFCLow.png

• We rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.
  • MBFCLow.png

What's your source, extradumbass? Afraid to show it? I'd say there is good reason.

Reactions: 19MU88
  • MBFCLow.png
Oh please I'm sure the NYT and CNN are such great sources. And so there you have it. Attack the source and not the substance of the story. If I were you I guess I would too since the truth hurts

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT